Feb. 6 Docs. are Here!!!

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
Hubby is on his way to Fed Ex to pick up our Feb. 6 documents (Disney is still requiring an in-person signature...ugh!). Once again we will have two sets of docs. in our possession at once--double the excitement! I am looking forward to our Western, but the Wonder will always be my favorite so this will remind me that we're returning soon.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

That is just too cool. :)

I think I forgot to mention that on our 12/7 cruise you guys continued to be famous, Captain John mentioned "that couple" who had been on more than 25 cruises with DCL. ;) Those of us in the know just winked at each other, we knew who you were! :)

That cruise also had 900+ Castaway Club members and the reception took up the ENTIRE night club area! :)

Enjoy! :)

Wow!!! I can't even imagine a CC party that large. The most I've ever seen was around 700, which was on our Western last year. Pretty soon it's going to look like the RCCL parties, with most of the ship in attendance!
Did Captain John happen to mention how long he will be on the Magic? I am hoping he will still be there for our 1/4 cruise. It will be nice to see a familiar face.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

He didn't say, but hopefully he will be there when you sail! :)

And he did say it was the LARGEST number of CC members on any sailing he had ever seen! They did handle it well though, considering. The appetizer buffet was gone (no surprise!) but the servers bring you small plates of appetizers along with the drinks. The captain and cruise director did their little talks in each of the the three night club areas. Even though it was packed they still managed to get to each of the areas and everyone seemed to have a good time. :)

We also got our 2/6 docs today. We just booked 1 week ago. My brother,DW and DD went their first cruise ever, a 7 day Carnival on 12/8. When they got home and called me and told me how horrible the cruise was I was shocked. Then they said everyone they met told them that Disney was the best. I hung up the phone and my husband said let's go again in Feb.
I hope we see you at the reception.

That is so exciting that you will be on that cruise! It is my first cruise ever and my DH and I will be taking his 80-yr old mother (her first cruise, too). I have learned so much from reading your website. Thanks so much for all the info. I don't think we'll be doing too much since MIL doesn't get around too well but I am very excited all the same!
:D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter