Feb. 6 cruisers, are you out there?!?

I'll also keep an eye out for people with landyards and special t-shirts....

6 days and counting... :cool:

COUNT OUR FAMILY OF FIVE IN! This is number 2 for us. Hope to see all of you there.

The girls arrive tomorrow afternoon for some pre-cruise shopping and an old fashioned slumber party at my place! Then its off to the port on Thursday morning. I can't wait.

Hopefully, we'll meet lots of folks from here on the DIS while on board. I think we have late seating for dinner and at least a couple of us plan to party in the clubs at night.

Safe travels to everyone heading down here tomorrow and Thursday.

Perdidobay-We are late seaters so hope to see you there! Look for three people with their mouths hanging open-LOL!! Can't wait until we leave for Orlando tomorrow!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc That pink bouncy thing is me...

I leave tomorrow too:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I'll be on the lookout for everyone:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter