Feb. 6, 2015 5- night Caribbean: I Wonder who's On Board?

Hello, my family of 3 may be rescheduling our january cruise to this cruise. Is the FE still open?

Welcome, Bel! Let me know if I can be of help as we all prepare for a great cruise.

Please join all the rest of us in a meet and greet in the Promenade Lounge at 3:15 on embarkation day. All DISers are welcome!

Greetings to my fellow cruisers!

I booked this at the beginning of January as a surprise 30th birthday present for my DD (Erica). Its her Golden Birthday - 30yrs on the 30th (of April). Its also her very first cruise!

This will be my 15th DCL cruise with my 16th scheduled for the Baltic in July.

Glad to see there is a "meets" on embarkation day. We will try to make it and say hello to everyone.

Shelly

Greetings to my fellow cruisers!

I booked this at the beginning of January as a surprise 30th birthday present for my DD (Erica). Its her Golden Birthday - 30yrs on the 30th (of April). Its also her very first cruise!

This will be my 15th DCL cruise with my 16th scheduled for the Baltic in July.

Glad to see there is a "meets" on embarkation day. We will try to make it and say hello to everyone.

Shelly

Great, Shelley. I look forward to meeting you and your daughter. Congratulations to her on her important year!

Hi, Twinkles 2010. And hi to all the other new posters that just joined us this month. I have been away from the thread for a few weeks but am trying to welcome those that have just joined.

I'm glad to see that you have started a new FE group here. Things have been a bit disjointed for this cruise, but there are lots of others DISers who are glad to have you along.

There will be a meet and greet on embarkation day at 3:15 in the Promenade Lounge. Please come by and meet laenie and me and others who have posted here.

Let me know if there are questions I can answer.

Hello Eglantine,
Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be a part of this FE group. Looking forward to getting away from the 3 ft of snow we're supposed to get and enjoy the warm sun. Hope to meet everyone at the meet and greet. 10 more days! Yay! :cool1:

Hello everyone! My partner and I will join you on this cruise. I posted on CC and was wondering why that thread is so quiet. Glad I decided to join DisBoards and found you guys here.

Anyway, a little bit about us... I'm 34 yo and he's 33 yo. This will be our first Disney cruise and our 10th cruise altogether since we started 3 years ago. We live about an hour north of Miami and booked this cruise last weekend.

I will try to read this thread from the beginning and try to catch up with the latest discussions.

I see that you guys are having a M&G on Embarkation Day. Would love to join if there's still room for two more.

Thank you and we can't wait! :woohoo:

Okay, after posting in other threads to get my post count to 10 (apparently needed to be able to send a pm), I wonder if it's too late to join the FE group for the LLC's. From what I understood, it's basically another form of gift exchange, right? Do we have to come up with our own FE hanger or can I just give the presents in person to whoever person I'm assigned to.

And since there are two of us in the room, I'm guessing we both must participate.

I work for a local police dept and every year I'm in charge of the Christmas party as well organizing the Secret Santa. So I think I got the basic idea :confused3

We would be interested in the private mixology class as well, if it's still available :drinking:

We saved quite a bit of money by booking last minute cruise but I guess too late to join some of the organized group activities :sail:

We are a little late in the game having just found this thread, just wondering is the private mixology class closed?

Hi, disneymomcinderealla! Sorry you missed us but glad you found us at last! The group's mixology class is closed now. We had to turn in all the info to DCL a few weeks ago. Not sure if the folks who came in recently could get another one started, but it's worth a try. Hope to see you at the meet and greet on embarkation day!

Hello everyone! My partner and I will join you on this cruise. I posted on CC and was wondering why that thread is so quiet. Glad I decided to join DisBoards and found you guys here.

Anyway, a little bit about us... I'm 34 yo and he's 33 yo. This will be our first Disney cruise and our 10th cruise altogether since we started 3 years ago. We live about an hour north of Miami and booked this cruise last weekend.

I will try to read this thread from the beginning and try to catch up with the latest discussions.

I see that you guys are having a M&G on Embarkation Day. Would love to join if there's still room for two more.

Thank you and we can't wait! :woohoo:

Hi, AsianRick! Definitely want you guys to come to the meet and greet. It'll be a great way to get a wonderful cruise started. We'll be glad to explain then why this thread has been pretty quiet recently.

If you haven't done so by now, check with the folks on page 8 or 9 of this thread since there is a new FE group starting up for those who have joined in during the last few weeks. Each group sets their own rules about how the gift exchange works. I'm sure they will let you know what they have decided.

If there is anything else I can help you with, just ask.

See you real soon!

Hi all! We are so excited to be going the cruise! It will be myself my husband and our 2.2 year old princess :) any fun groups open up? FE OR anythings I should know about?
Thanks!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi, we would like join this FE group, Is it too late? It would be me and my daughter who is 8.
This is our 1st Disney Cruise! We are so excited!
Thanks for letting me know :)

Last edited:
It says I have messages to read but it's asking me to download something. Did you all have to do the same thing also? I didn't to download anything to access pm's on other message boards. And now my avatar isn't showing up. I feel like an internet n00b lol

Hello everyone! This is going to be our second cruise with our boys 5 yr and 14 months old. We're actually surprising our 5 yr old and can't wait to see the look on his face. Can you please direct us on how to join the FE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter