Feb. 6, 2015 5- night Caribbean: I Wonder who's On Board?

Hi All,

This is going to be our first Disney Cruise, so I'm late to the party on the discussion board since I did not know these existed. We are actually doing our wedding on Castaway Cay and super excited. I'm sure you will see us all dressed up on the beach! There will be 40+ guest in our party from all parts of the US and Mexico. We can't wait! I loved reading through everyones information. See you in February.

-Ashley & Tom

Ashley & Tom,

Looks like I missed welcoming you to the cruise. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. What a great location! I know you have a lot of details on your mind right now, but just wanted to let you know that we are glad to have you and your group on the cruise!

Hi all! Just booked this cruise today - I couldn't resist the VGT rate. It's just DH and I, and this will be our 6th Disney cruise. Love having such a short countdown, lol!

Jeannie

Hi all! Just booked this cruise today - I couldn't resist the VGT rate. It's just DH and I, and this will be our 6th Disney cruise. Love having such a short countdown, lol!

Jeannie

Welcome, Jeannie! It won't be long now!:woohoo:

Hello All! Taking our son & 4 yr old granddaughter on this cruise. Best of both worlds! Cruise for us--Disney for our little princess! Just found this board tonight & am playing catch-up. We're interested in the mixology and the FE but cannot find the link to the info.
Any hints? Can't wait to get away from our Midwest winter. The low tonight will hit 0 degrees F. Brrrr!

Hello All! Taking our son & 4 yr old granddaughter on this cruise. Best of both worlds! Cruise for us--Disney for our little princess! Just found this board tonight & am playing catch-up. We're interested in the mixology and the FE but cannot find the link to the info.
Any hints? Can't wait to get away from our Midwest winter. The low tonight will hit 0 degrees F. Brrrr!

Hello, my family of 3 may be rescheduling our january cruise to this cruise. Is the FE still open?

Maybe you could see if you can put together one for whomever is interested?
Elaine

Hi Elaine! Thanks for the info. This is our first Disney cruise and I had not ever heard of a FE until I started reading some Disney tips. Sounds like fun! Maybe next time :wizard:

Hi All,
Have been on 1 previous Disney cruise but this time going with entire family and friends and while searching for some cruise tips discovered the FE groups. Sounds like fun. Was wondering if it was too late to join and if not, how do we go about participating? Wasn't clear from the last post.
Thanks!:flower3:

Greetings from White North! I am very excited about my first cruise on DW. I have decided to take my 6 year old son to Universal Orlando for a couple of days (he adores Harry Potter) and then cruise! It is going to be a total surprise for him! It is our first time on Disney, so I do not know what to expect! I have just learnt about FE but I am not sure if it is not too late. Any suggestions?
Goska

Hi Duszek72,
So excited for you and your son! This will be our second Disney cruise but the first for the rest of my family and friends who are joining us. (There are 16 of us total!)
Disney is the BEST and I don't see us going to any other cruise line ever again. :mickeyjum Your family will love it!!
Was inquiring about the FE group as well but haven't gotten any response as to whether it is still open. I only found out about this weekend and it sounds like fun. I wonder if there is another thread for those involved in the group already?

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, please feel free to organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks for the replies. The cruise we are going on is the last minute "change of plans", although we thought about Disney for a long time. We did CP last year to WC, and we loved it! It was in April, so only 15 kids were in the club but my son really liked it!
As for FE, if there are enough people, maybe we can form another group for the late-comers?

Thanks for the response. I was reading the several pages of thread on my way home last night and saw that the primary FE group has closed. There are 3 groups of 15! Wow! And then there appears to be a late FE group which I think we missed as well. So I would love to make our own group - the LATE LATE comers FE group. :) Might be nice to have a smaller group for us newbies.

Thanks for the response. I was reading the several pages of thread on my way home last night and saw that the primary FE group has closed. There are 3 groups of 15! Wow! And then there appears to be a late FE group which I think we missed as well. So I would love to make our own group - the LATE LATE comers FE group. :) Might be nice to have a smaller group for us newbies.

Excellent! I am in! Has anybody from the late late comers have any experience organizing/ willing to put in together?
Goska

Looks like it may only be the two of us so far. Maybe we should wait a little while to see if anyone else wants to join. Do you want to set a date to close this minigroup? I can even wait till the week before the cruise. I will still have enough time to get everything done. In the meanwhile I can send you a pm with all our info and you can do the same so we can get started on our FE.

Let's wait until January 28th with the late comers. Some of the travelers may not know about the FE until the last moment. I came across the FE just by a chance. Feel free to send me pm with the details. Please, send info regarding any allergies, items you do not allow in your household etc.
I will send you pm with my details later on today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter