• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feb 5th - 12th 2012 Mexican Riviera on the Disney Wonder

Question of the Day: Friday, February 3rd

Where are you now? Plane, train, automobile, Disneyland, San Pedro, running to the airport, etc.

Just got home from my girlie appointments, mani, pedi, check, check, will spend a couple hours finalizing packing, then off to get the boys their high and tights! 24 hours until we fly away!!!!! :cool1:

Where are you now? Plane, train, automobile, Disneyland, San Pedro, running to the airport, etc.

Right now I'm sitting in an office chair frantically tweaking and importing databases. *Soon DS6 gets dropped off here, we will run to a liquor store and then to Cub Scouts (great combo, eh?) where I am supposed to lead my den*of 6&7 year olds through a somewhat dignified flag ceremony in front of their entire pack. *Pinewood derby races start at 7, when we arrive home after that I start packing my stuff! *We leave the house tomorrow at 7:30am sharp!

Right now I'm sitting in an office chair frantically tweaking and importing databases. *Soon DS6 gets dropped off here, we will run to a liquor store and then to Cub Scouts (great combo, eh?) where I am supposed to lead my den*of 6&7 year olds through a somewhat dignified flag ceremony in front of their entire pack. *Pinewood derby races start at 7, when we arrive home after that I start packing my stuff! *We leave the house tomorrow at 7:30am sharp!

LOVE that you're going to the liquor store on the way to Cub Scouts!! :lmao:
Nothing like waiting til the last minute to do your packing Brent!! Typical man! :thumbsup2
I'm jealous that you have a 7:30 A.M. flight! We have to wait until 3:00 p.m.! :sad1: You better have cocktails READY when we get to the CP @ 9!! :cool1:

Hi Everyone! I just got back from the Wonder last Sunday--so jealous that you guys get the whole week to look forward to. :) I know you are going to have the best time--we did!

I have a BIG favor to ask. I would like to send a picture I took last week to our servers and was wondering if any super-kind DISer would be willing to print it out (on paper is fine) and deliver it to them. Before I took the cruise I would have felt this was extremely stalker-ish and weird, but believe me--we grew to love those two hard working kids!

Anyway, if anyone is remotely interested, please send me a PM here and I'll send over the pic. Thanks and I hope you all have a safe, sunny cruise! :flower3:

Still at home, DW was not able to talk me into leaving early and going to Disneyland, we are wrapping up our packing and will be leaving around noon tomorrow for San Pedro....Can't wait...we are all so excited.

Hi Everyone! I just got back from the Wonder last Sunday--so jealous that you guys get the whole week to look forward to. :) I know you are going to have the best time--we did!

I have a BIG favor to ask. I would like to send a picture I took last week to our servers and was wondering if any super-kind DISer would be willing to print it out (on paper is fine) and deliver it to them. Before I took the cruise I would have felt this was extremely stalker-ish and weird, but believe me--we grew to love those two hard working kids!

Anyway, if anyone is remotely interested, please send me a PM here and I'll send over the pic. Thanks and I hope you all have a safe, sunny cruise! :flower3:

No problem, fellow San Diegan, I will attempt to PM you now.

qotd- i am about to pick the kids up from school, DH on his way home from work so that he can get cases in the truck before kids get back and 'wonder':rotfl: why we have 3 cases for what they think is a weekend trip to Montana:rotfl2: and then off we trot to the airport.

Safe travels everyone
x

Question of the Day: Thursday, February 2

What are you wearing for semi-formal night?

I've decided that formal night is going to be super formal night and semi-formal night is going to be formal night and cruise casual is going to be semi-formal :-) I can't decide on just one formal wear dress. I think I might wear my "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" yellow gown. Ladies, you know what I'm talking about right? I managed to get my hands on it for a song 5 years ago. It has been one of my favorite dresses every since.

I really wanted to go crazy formal, but I couldn't find any dresses that I loved that weren't like $250, and to wear once, even I draw the line there. So I'm bringing some jewelry, no not diamonds...lol to dress up the dresses I am wearing. And DH is just going in a suit now, he'd look hilarious in a tux while I'm in sort of dressy dress.

I'm bringing 3 dresses, one for formal night, one for semi-formal and one for Palo night. Haven't decided which dress is going to be for which night, but you KNOW I'll be wearing flip flops with all three!! :rotfl:

GIRL you know it! xoxo... Gossip Girl.

Like! Somehow we need to be able to click a like button here, and be able to use the DIS smilies on fb!!

Me too!!! I seriously always go to hit like, and then I'm like DANG IT...

I am getting ready to take DD to a luncheon with my favorite "Will & Jack" and to get our mani/pedi with him. Then I'm going to frantically try to finish all the packing so we can leave here at 10:00 AM Sunday morning, woohoo!!!

I just got home from work! Can I get an amen!!! Finally officially on vacation. So I'm sitting at home for the next few minutes. My head hurts, I need wine, I'm going to get waxed, really, REALLY going to need wine for that. What have I done to myself...too much to do!

Yes, I too like that you are going to the liquor store THEN to cub scouts...See my parenting techniques are right in line.

I sort of forgot all about the DIS as we've been having so much fun on FB... Do you know how to post videos to facebook? Do you know how to post videos to facebook? Got that commercial stuck in my head...

question of the day: Friday, february 3rd

where are you now? Plane, train, automobile, disneyland, san pedro, running to the airport, etc.

I am getting ready to take dd to a luncheon with my favorite "will & jack" and to get our mani/pedi with him. Then i'm going to frantically try to finish all the packing so we can leave here at 10:00 am sunday morning, woohoo!!!

just got home, officially on vacation!

I am getting ready to take DD to a luncheon with my favorite "Will & Jack" and to get our mani/pedi with him. Then I'm going to frantically try to finish all the packing so we can leave here at 10:00 AM Sunday morning, woohoo!!!

Just got home from a long day at work....CRAZY accumulation of snow today, glad to get home and off the roads. :eek: Tomorrow finish packing, go to the bank, get the last minute craziness taken care of...Wishing I could fast forward past the flights, and be on board.:sad2:

Packing completed! Whew, that only took two weeks, a spreadsheet with four tabs, and 10 suitcases. Cant wait to get on the road tomorrow.

qotd- i am about to pick the kids up from school, DH on his way home from work so that he can get cases in the truck before kids get back and 'wonder':rotfl: why we have 3 cases for what they think is a weekend trip to Montana:rotfl2: and then off we trot to the airport.

Safe travels everyone
x

And the big announcement will occur when?

Slumming it at Disneyland. Ooooowww, one definite bluster on the foot and I think I'm in denial about a second one. Hey, I took good medicine an hour ago, why do I still feel my feet whining?? :confused3 DS had to use the pool twice today...

Question of the day: Saturday, february 4

there is only one day left! This is my last question of the day. Tear. Bittersweet.

Who is ready to embark on the mickey boat?!?! How excited are you?!?!

Yes i am yelling out of excitement!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Is anyone still looking at this, or are you all on your way to LA? Everyone is still asleep here except me, and we still have to pack this morning. Heading up to the hotel this afternoon. See ya tomorrow! It's only a day away, tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love ya.... Enjoy that in your head

Is anyone still looking at this, or are you all on your way to LA? Everyone is still asleep here except me, and we still have to pack this morning. Heading up to the hotel this afternoon. See ya tomorrow! It's only a day away, tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love ya.... Enjoy that in your head

We're still here Brian! I feel totally left out!! SO excited everyone is on their way!! Our flight leaves @3:00, nice to have a relaxing morning, but I kinda wish we booked an earlier flight! I'm ready to GO!:cool1:

Question of the day: Saturday, february 4

there is only one day left! This is my last question of the day. Tear. Bittersweet.

Who is ready to embark on the mickey boat?!?! How excited are you?!?!

Yes i am yelling out of excitement!!!! Woohoo!!!!

:goodvibes:dance3::banana:On a scale of one to ten---oh I don't know:confused3 20??:cheer2::cool1::cool2:

Here we are at the Vagabond Inn. Good little Japanese restaurant next door; I'm pretty sure we won't be offered Japanese food over the next week.

See you all tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter