Feb 5th - 12th 2012 Mexican Riviera on the Disney Wonder

Couple of things I want to post on! I'm bringing an extension cord that has 3 outles... could be nice for cell phone charger...etc. I missed the whole "what are you wearing on embarkation day" topic.. I will be wearing a dark blue shirt that says Groom and my wife-to-be will be wearing a purple shirt that says Bride (purple and blue are our colors!) I'm looking forward to this!

P.S: Does anyone feel bad that we are wishing the Wonder would come back asap... We are wishing that those people's trips go fast... those poor people... but then again, they are probably wishing for it to go slow. Hopefully we out-wish them!!!:rotfl2:

Our door will be pretty plain. We will probably have our white board and the DVC magnet they put on for us! :thumbsup2

Gonna move on with our characters, we only have a few days to finish this off!!! So for the Ts:

Tigger
Timone
Tiana
Turk
Tarzan
Tinkerbell

That's good enough for me! "V" is next, lets get this done before we leave!
Well shoot, if I knew we had to finish this before we were allowed to leave, I would have cheated a week ago!!!!

Victor The Hunchback of
Notre Dame
Violet The Incredibles
Vitani The Lion King
Wall-E Wall-E
Wart/Arthur The Sword
and the Stone
Wendy Peter Pan
Wheezy Toy Story
White Rabbit Alice in
Wonderland
Wiggins Pocahontas
Wilbur Robinson Meet the
Robinsons
Will Turner Pirates of the
Caribbean
Winnie the Pooh Winnie the Pooh
Woody Toy Story
Yeti Monsters Inc.
Yzma The Emperor's New
Groove
Zazu The Lion King
Zeus Hercules
Zira The Lion King

Well shoot, if I knew we had to finish this before we were allowed to leave, I would have cheated a week ago!!!!

Victor The Hunchback of
Notre Dame
Violet The Incredibles
Vitani The Lion King
Wall-E Wall-E
Wart/Arthur The Sword
and the Stone
Wendy Peter Pan
Wheezy Toy Story
White Rabbit Alice in
Wonderland
Wiggins Pocahontas
Wilbur Robinson Meet the
Robinsons
Caribbean
Woody Toy Story
Yeti Monsters Inc.
Yzma The Emperor's New
Groove
Zazu The Lion King
Zeus Hercules
Zira The Lion King

Woo Hoo, we're done!! We can now all go on our vacation!!!

hmm...I can take advantage of this!

Here's my answer...

Victor The Hunchback of
Notre Dame
Violet The Incredibles
Vitani The Lion King
Wall-E Wall-E
Wart/Arthur The Sword
and the Stone
Wendy Peter Pan
Wheezy Toy Story
White Rabbit Alice in
Wonderland
Wiggins Pocahontas
Wilbur Robinson Meet the
Robinsons
Caribbean
Woody Toy Story
Yeti Monsters Inc.
Yzma The Emperor's New
Groove
Zazu The Lion King
Zeus Hercules
Zira The Lion King

I hope that Brian guy doesn't copy my work in a post right after this one.......

:rotfl2:

hmm...I can take advantage of this!

Here's my answer...

Victor The Hunchback of
Notre Dame
Violet The Incredibles
Vitani The Lion King
Wall-E Wall-E
Wart/Arthur The Sword
and the Stone
Wendy Peter Pan
Wheezy Toy Story
White Rabbit Alice in
Wonderland
Wiggins Pocahontas
Wilbur Robinson Meet the
Robinsons
Caribbean
Woody Toy Story
Yeti Monsters Inc.
Yzma The Emperor's New
Groove
Zazu The Lion King
Zeus Hercules
Zira The Lion King

I hope that Brian guy doesn't copy my work in a post right after this one.......

:rotfl2:

You're messing with the time and space continuum this close to our cruise? What if you wake up tomorrow and its the day after our cruise?

:confused3:confused3
The order on these posts seems to get more and more random, "Wonder" where this one will end up in the queue...

You're messing with the time and space continuum this close to our cruise? What if you wake up tomorrow and its the day after our cruise?

Maybe it is posting according to our local time rather than a particular time zone??:confused3

What time is your scheduled boarding? Ours is 3....will they let us in early because our flight lands at 10:30 am

I think we are supposed to board 12:30-1:00. This is my first cruise, so not sure how strict they are on boarding times, from what I've read, not as strict as some places. My flight lands at around 9:15...supposed to be I think around a 45 minute drive.
There is a volcano acting up in our area so I am praying for no flight problems...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter