Feb 5th - 12th 2012 Mexican Riviera on the Disney Wonder

Rapunzel
Russell (from UP)
auRoRa...okay I know it isn't, but thinking about writing that made me laugh.

dude seriously, I suck at this game.

I'm behind on qotd... As for us, it's not that I'm not brave, I'm just probably going to be sooo full from eating enough for a small country I may choose not to eat those days. HAHAH, we'll prob try enough of the local drinks though. :rotfl2:

No one ever told me what all the hubbub is about for the vanilla in Mexico...someone tell me!!!!!!!!

I'm behind on qotd... As for us, it's not that I'm not brave, I'm just probably going to be sooo full from eating enough for a small country I may choose not to eat those days. HAHAH, we'll prob try enough of the local drinks though. :rotfl2:

No one ever told me what all the hubbub is about for the vanilla in Mexico...someone tell me!!!!!!!!

Not sure why it is better, but it is...has more flavor, makes other types seem diluted...

Mexican vanilla is thought to be stronger in flavor and have a bit of a kick to it. Also, vanilla beans originate from Mesoamerica.

I am looking forward to street tacos and cabo corn and I can't wait to find the largest sombrero possible.

Hello DH,
I found one for you today at party city, (sombrero) would you like me to pick it up for you.. That way you will have it to wear when boarding the ship...lmao:rotfl2:

Great questions, Princesssophiesmom! Here we go...
Culture in Spokane? Very little.
Pictures with my family, friends, new friends, CM, everyone and everywhere. We love pics and love to scrapbook!
Ugh. I can't read my scribble from last night at 2 a.m. I need to go back and see what the next question was.
Partake in the local fare... yes, if we get off the ship!
Gotta go. FE gifts are calling!

Missing QOTD: Favorite character:
I just don't have one believe it or not. Lots of fond memories about many, but not one fave. DH said Eeyore.

Missing QOTD: Favorite character:
I just don't have one believe it or not. Lots of fond memories about many, but not one fave. DH said Eeyore.

Question of the Day: Sunday, January 29

ONE MORE WEEK! WOOHOO!

What show are you looking forward to the most?

The Golden Mickeys! I've never been on a cruise, but watching youtube videos of Disney Wonder MR trips has me very excited for the Golden Mickeys. It looks like so much fun. And yes, I am so addicted to the idea of this vacation that I search youtube for videos.

Question of the Day: Saturday, January 28

Will you partake in the local flavor? Are you brave enough to eat what the locals eat?

I was looking for a Taco Bell, but alas the nearest one is 19 hours away by car. Do the locals have a popular chain of restaurants where they sell barely recognizable representations of American food?

Question of the Day: Sunday, January 29

What show are you looking forward to the most?

I like the magic of the Disney Dreams show...it's full of fantasy and wonder.

(when you see what I did there, I apologize in advance...:rolleyes:)

Good Morning fellow cruisers, we now have only

tharg-7-50-trans.gif

DAYS until we sail!!!!!!! :cool1::banana::dance3:

I am so excited I think I will drive up to LA today and watch the Wonder sail away...knowing it will be coming back for us.:wizard:

I said that to Diana a couple of weeks ago and should looked at me like I had five eyes and a horn on my head.

No hubbub girl, the vanilla in Mexico is just WAAAAY better than the watered down crap you buy in the U.S. (can I say crap on Disney? :confused3 )
Has SO much more flavor! Just grab yourself a $2 bottle and try it out! You'll be hooked! pirate: (get it? hooked? :laughing: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter