Feb 5th - 12th 2012 Mexican Riviera on the Disney Wonder

-haven't researched street tacos (but usually go by the rule that lots of locals means its good)

-received nelson family information

-still need Meikles!

-final changes must be received by midnight Pacific Time

Okay, I know I'm going to regret this by midnight, but here goes...we are in for both groups. Let the assembly line (re)begin! :thumbsup2

QotD: We would be up for it, but as of right now, we are not even planning on getting off the ship. We really enjoy the quiet of the ship on port days. And we are cheap, we will eat the "free" food on the ship.

Seems like everyone is tired of the Trivia, but we are on "N" if anyone is wanting to play.

We're booked at the Vagabond Inn, San Pedro (not the Long Beach one). Hope to find some of you there. I'm traveling with my son who is 6'1", 22 years old but is special needs so he's more like 10. You'll recognize us, I'm sure! :)

We're also looking forward to enjoying the peace and quiet on the ship while everybody else is in port. (And the free food.)

Why, yes. Yes I am trying to achieve 10 posts so I can meet Linda's MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME deadline. Why do you ask? :cool1:

M'kay . . . This oughtta do it, right? Sorry for all the bumping folks but we just bought out tickets so we have a lot to catch up on.

QotD: We would be up for it, but as of right now, we are not even planning on getting off the ship. We really enjoy the quiet of the ship on port days. And we are cheap, we will eat the "free" food on the ship.

Seems like everyone is tired of the Trivia, but we are on "N" if anyone is wanting to play.

Nemo
Nessus
Nuka

It doesn't look like I used Google does it? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter