Feb 5th - 12th 2012 Mexican Riviera on the Disney Wonder

Speaking for Robyn Lane, since I am the DH, I say we are ok with adding the Nelsons

Yeah! Thank you so much, my wife will be so happy! Smuggled in booze on us one night! Lol...even though it's allowed let's take it back to the prohibition days!

do you need anything from us or us to do anything else?

I'm Charles by the way.

I'm willing! :thumbsup2

You are a winner!!

Thank you so much. My wife really wanted to do this but we just found out about it today.

I think we both need a little guidance on what we are supposed to do now.

I feel like one of my kids...."I want to do it, I want to do it." then once you a parent says ok the next question is "what do I do?"

We have two FE groups going. It is too late to join the early group, but you might be able to join the late group. What I could do is go ahead and put you in late group and you can see how many of the 4 families in it are willing to add you. I'm participating in both groups and I'll at least deliver to you.

msttfn/vljohnston, Meikles, RobynLane: Are you willing to let in one more?

I'm okay with the addition.

We have two FE groups going. It is too late to join the early group, but you might be able to join the late group. What I could do is go ahead and put you in late group and you can see how many of the 4 families in it are willing to add you. I'm participating in both groups and I'll at least deliver to you.

msttfn/vljohnston, Meikles, RobynLane: Are you willing to let in one more?

I spent the day getting my act together and I would like to participate in both FE groups!! Linda, if you would add me to the orange group please!! :worship:

Question of the Day: Wednesday, January 25

What's special about area or culture ? This can be anything, whether you're from another country, or if there's something special about the place you grew up

I'm mostly German by bloodline, but born and raise in burbs of Chicago. The most unusual thing we have going on here is many people have horses in their back yards, and our store had a hitching post outside (until they went out of business...)

Question of the Day: Thursday, January 26

Who are you looking forward to getting a photo with most?

MICKEY!! We did the CD on our last cruise...so we were totally photo crazy. This time we're just going to get a few, probably on formal night.

Hey
qotd - today - Defo want pics with Mickey and Minnie on formal night!! - my DH doesn't dress up much so will be nice to get us all together in our nice clothes!

Trivia question - 'Radiator Springs' sorry if this has already been answered, am losing track lol :confused3

In 85 minutes I'm in the single digits! Here's a big :p to you west coasters who have to wait 3.5 more hours! Sure, your weather may be tolerable, you may not have to duck tornados, and your state may not be ranked near the bottom in almost every metric of quality of life, but who's laughing now?! :p AGAIN!

In 85 minutes I'm in the single digits! Here's a big :p to you west coasters who have to wait 3.5 more hours! Sure, your weather may be tolerable, you may not have to duck tornados, and your state may not be ranked near the bottom in almost every metric of quality of life, but who's laughing now?! :p AGAIN!

I am still on DC time after being there all week (got home this afternoon). So in 10 minutes it's single digits for me! Howdoya like them apples?

We are an hour behind the "West Coast" and our weather is a BALMY -4 right now...:laughing:

My family of course! I'm also hoping DD will take a photo with Mickey & Minnie. The costume characters sometime scare her. She's ok with people dressed up as princesses and peter pan and such, but the life size stuffed animals can be terrifying. I' also hoping Mulan will be available. I've been trying all week to get her a photo with Mulan at Disneyland but the meet and greets are so short!

I'm most looking forward to taking a picture with my friends who are joining us, when they are in Pirate costumes... I'll def need to keep that picture for blackmail...

:lmao::lmao: I would say I was super jealous, but alas, I didn't read this till today, and I'm in single digits too... But that may not be ranked near the bottom in almost every metric of quality of life, nearly made me fall out of my seat. Hilarious.

My family of course! I'm also hoping DD will take a photo with Mickey & Minnie. The costume characters sometime scare her. She's ok with people dressed up as princesses and peter pan and such, but the life size stuffed animals can be terrifying. I' also hoping Mulan will be available. I've been trying all week to get her a photo with Mulan at Disneyland but the meet and greets are so short!

Not sure which characters will be available, but if Eeyore is there, I want a picture.
:cool1:

Good Morning fellow cruisers! We now have only

arg-9-50-trans.gif

DAYS until we sail!!!! :cool1:

Question of the Day: Friday, January 27

What is your cell phone number? We're trying to gather one cell phone number per group. There may be a need to reschedule the group meet up depending on the schedule they release at port. Your cell phones will still work as it normally would at port (until we sail 10-20 miles out to see), so you needn't shut your phone off until the ship actually starts moving. Please private message me your numbers.

And just in case this doesn't fill your QOTD needs: Who is your favorite character?

I think its Cinderella for me. She was the very first Disney princess I was exposed to. Hubby loves Ariel, gee I wonder why. DD loves Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Lightning McQueen and Nemo.

What is your cell phone number? We're trying to gather one cell phone number per group. There may be a need to reschedule the group meet up depending on the schedule they release at port. Your cell phones will still work as it normally would at port (until we sail 10-20 miles out to see), so you needn't shut your phone off until the ship actually starts moving. Please private message me your numbers.

And just in case this doesn't fill your QOTD needs: Who is your favorite character?

I think its Cinderella for me. She was the very first Disney princess I was exposed to. Hubby loves Ariel, gee I wonder why. DD loves Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Lightning McQueen and Nemo.

Mine (DH) = Captain Jack (Because - Johnny Depp's Character is so darn cool), DD3 = Mickey, Rapunzel, Tink. DW = Tink.

I have a hard time picking just one... I've been a Tigger fan for a loooong time. We joked about naming DS Tigger....... But I love Stitch too. Stitch fits my mischievous side.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter