Feb. 5, 2004 Wonder, Anyone?

I'll be onboard that weekend - along with a girlfriend who's cruised with me before. I love your website, and have referred to it often for current menus, etc. I look forward to meeting you on board.

We're 2nd seating for dinner, 2 adults with no kids. No idea what stateroom we have yet (DCL hasn't assigned it yet), but for 3 nights I don't really care. I just hope it's not a connecting room, though!

My wife and I are taking my parents and my brother and his wife and little girl on their first Disney Cruise!

I havent received my information packet yet... Getting nervous but will give it until Monday before I freak out!

I think it would be fun for everyone to meet and exchange stories about their trip.

What do you think?

Rob pirate:

Hi Rob, We look to be a small group, but sometimes that's a good thing! I know we'll be staying on the ship the day we're at Nassau, and we'll be attending the Castaway Club reception on Castaway Cay day. Which dinner seating do you have? We'll be attending Golden Mickeys before dinner whichever night they run that, but otherwise we're usually in Preludes (non-smoking) having a glass of wine for the hour or so before dinner (late seating). It'd be fun to share trip experiences - we're pretty flexible on where/when.

Sounds like fun!

Still waiting for our "Package"

...getting more nervous by the day!

Rob

Originally posted by wdw1972
Hi Rob, We look to be a small group, but sometimes that's a good thing! I know we'll be staying on the ship the day we're at Nassau, and we'll be attending the Castaway Club reception on Castaway Cay day. Which dinner seating do you have? We'll be attending Golden Mickeys before dinner whichever night they run that, but otherwise we're usually in Preludes (non-smoking) having a glass of wine for the hour or so before dinner (late seating). It'd be fun to share trip experiences - we're pretty flexible on where/when.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter