Feb. 5, 2004 Wonder, Anyone?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by inkkognito, Dec 5, 2003.

1. inkkognito

inkkognito <font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon

Feb. 5th marks the traditional anniversary cruise on the Wonder for hubby and I. Are there any DISers out there who will be joining us?
    Barb
    Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wdw1972

wdw1972 DIS Veteran

I'll be onboard that weekend - along with a girlfriend who's cruised with me before. I love your website, and have referred to it often for current menus, etc. I look forward to meeting you on board.

We're 2nd seating for dinner, 2 adults with no kids. No idea what stateroom we have yet (DCL hasn't assigned it yet), but for 3 nights I don't really care. I just hope it's not a connecting room, though!

4. Big-rob

Big-rob Earning My Ears

My wife and I are taking my parents and my brother and his wife and little girl on their first Disney Cruise!

I havent received my information packet yet... Getting nervous but will give it until Monday before I freak out!

I think it would be fun for everyone to meet and exchange stories about their trip.

What do you think?

Rob pirate:

5. wdw1972

wdw1972 DIS Veteran

Hi Rob, We look to be a small group, but sometimes that's a good thing! I know we'll be staying on the ship the day we're at Nassau, and we'll be attending the Castaway Club reception on Castaway Cay day. Which dinner seating do you have? We'll be attending Golden Mickeys before dinner whichever night they run that, but otherwise we're usually in Preludes (non-smoking) having a glass of wine for the hour or so before dinner (late seating). It'd be fun to share trip experiences - we're pretty flexible on where/when.

6. Big-rob

Big-rob Earning My Ears

Sounds like fun!

Still waiting for our "Package"

...getting more nervous by the day!

Rob