Feb 26 2012 – Mexican Riviera FE Exchange Group

I am considering making shirts for the children.

I'm worried, though, about sizes. Would you all mind posting your children's sizes?

Sorry, adults, you are NOT getting something to wear. ;)

P.S. This is still just an idea. I am famous for changing my mind at least 100 times before I actually commit to what I am making. So don't be shocked if there is NOT a new shirt...... I still reserve creative discretion. LOL!

-Allison

I'm worried, though, about sizes. Would you all mind posting your children's sizes?

P.S. This is still just an idea. I am famous for changing my mind at least 100 times before I actually commit to what I am making. So don't be shocked if there is NOT a new shirt...... I still reserve creative discretion. LOL!

-Allison

I would get the next size up so they could wear it again next year. So, 4T (my boy) and 6 (girl). What a great idea! I know my kids love wearing Disney stuff!

Thanks!
Lisa

I am taking my two 9 year old granddaughters on the Feb 26 Mexican Riviera cruise and they just found out about FE. They were so excited and planning what to bring and then we found the group had just closed! They were desperate to join so I said I would post but for them to not hold their breaths for a yes. I will perfectly understand a, "Sorry, too late." but I did tell them I would try!

I am taking my two 9 year old granddaughters on the Feb 26 Mexican Riviera cruise and they just found out about FE. They were so excited and planning what to bring and then we found the group had just closed! They were desperate to join so I said I would post but for them to not hold their breaths for a yes. I will perfectly understand a, "Sorry, too late." but I did tell them I would try!

Hi! So sorry you didn't find us earlier! I don't have a problem including your cabin, since it's just a couple days after we closed the list. However some people may have already purchased/made gifts, so I'll go ahead and add you to the list, and for those of you that can't make/purchase another gift, just go with your original, but if you haven't yet, hope that's okay that we include this family in the MAGIC! :)
Welcome aboard, please get back to me with the cabin #, and names of all people in the cabin, favorite characters for each and children's ages. Thanks so much!
Marcy

-Allison

Hi Allison!
What a great idea! :) My children's sizes are: Harlie (girl) size 7, Grayden (boy) size 5.
Have fun!!!
Marcy

Marcy, thank you for all your hard work!

We are still in, but don't have our cabin assignment yet. Also, still not sure which day/days we'll distribute - we hope to figure it all out soon.

For those looking for sizes, Drew is a 7 and Benjamin a 5T.

Counting the days! :banana:

OK, now that the Christmas season is over, I am finally finding my way around the DIS boards a little more, and I am getting really, really excited! So much to do still, like decide on FE gifties, and a FE door hanger thingie, but I feel like I still have some time to pull it off...

Oh, and I still have to tell the kids about the cruise! Minor detail.

Looking forward to everything about this trip!

Oh, and Tshirt sizes are a 7 for both boys. What a great idea!

Kind regards,
Joanne

-Allison

Great idea....
Cole is size 4t
Taylor is size 7

Hi Allison!

Here are the kids shirt sizes:
Jordan (boy) Medium 7/8
Michelle (girl) Small 5/6

OK, now that the Christmas season is over, I am finally finding my way around the DIS boards a little more, and I am getting really, really excited! So much to do still, like decide on FE gifties, and a FE door hanger thingie, but I feel like I still have some time to pull it off...

Oh, and I still have to tell the kids about the cruise! Minor detail.

Looking forward to everything about this trip!

Oh, and Tshirt sizes are a 7 for both boys. What a great idea!

Kind regards,
Joanne

I'm so excited too!!! How fun that your kids don't even know about the cruise yet, Joanne! There are going to be some THRILLED children at your house soon!
At our house I don't know who is more excited... the kids or ME!!!!!!
:)

Hi! So sorry you didn't find us earlier! I don't have a problem including your cabin, since it's just a couple days after we closed the list. However some people may have already purchased/made gifts, so I'll go ahead and add you to the list, and for those of you that can't make/purchase another gift, just go with your original, but if you haven't yet, hope that's okay that we include this family in the MAGIC! :)
Welcome aboard, please get back to me with the cabin #, and names of all people in the cabin, favorite characters for each and children's ages. Thanks so much!
Marcy
Hi there,
I am new to DCL and just found out about fish extenders and this website a few days ago. I guess being 9 days from the close date it's too late for my family to join. But I just thought I'd ask to see if it was possible.

I am good with latecomers to the FE exchange, as we will have enough gifts for all. It's getting closer and closer. . .:banana:

Marhs-

We received our room # it is 2081, just wanted to update the list.

Also I know that we mentioned a meet and greet. If we don't coordinate one can we at least have an updated cabin list in case anyone upgrades at the port or how will that work?:confused3

Thanks!

So Happy to be part of group.
We are 1 Adult Lolly (gramma name!) aka Susie likes Lumiere and Ursula
Katie age 9 - likes Mickey/Belle/Ariel
Renee age 9 - likes Tink
our cabin is 8078
We are doing a birthday celebration cruise - 10th year for the girls and and another significant zero for me!
The girls are very excited. This will be katie's forth cruise and rene second they are very busy planning door decorations!

Hi there,
I am new to DCL and just found out about fish extenders and this website a few days ago. I guess being 9 days from the close date it's too late for my family to join. But I just thought I'd ask to see if it was possible.

Are you still interested? I've heard from a few of our group and they are fine with it. Some families may have already purchased gifts, so if that's the case, you might not get one or two since it's after the date, but I haven't heard from anyone unwilling to let you participate.
So.... welcome aboard! Please get back with me ASAP about your names, cabin #, and favorite characters and children's ages, so I can add you to the main list. Thanks!
Marcy

Marhs-

We received our room # it is 2081, just wanted to update the list.

Also I know that we mentioned a meet and greet. If we don't coordinate one can we at least have an updated cabin list in case anyone upgrades at the port or how will that work?:confused3

Thanks!

I'll put a cabin list in your FE's the first night when we distribute our gift. So, if anyone has changes, please let me know by putting a note in my FE ASAP once you get on the ship.
Thanks!!! :)

I'll put a cabin list in your FE's the first night when we distribute our gift. So, if anyone has changes, please let me know by putting a note in my FE ASAP once you get on the ship.
Thanks!!! :)

Sounds good, thank you for doing all that hard work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter