Feb 25, 2007-wonder

It's my first post!!

I've read these boards for years and have found the information to be better than any book out there.

My family will be cruising on the Wonder for the first time on 2/25 - we did an Eastern Magic cruise in 2005.

We are so excited!

Welcome luvsalldisney!

What are the ages of your children? Can't wait to meet all my fellow disers.

Is there a particular shirt/bracelet to identify each other? Or just posting our pictures is fine?:confused3 :banana:

Wow...It's sooooo close now! I remember booking this a year ago thinking that time would go so slow! Yay!

That day is almost here guys!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

OMG! I'm so excited I can't sleep. My DS is counting down the days and were just starting to make our door magnet.

I hope the weather is nice 'cause I hear alot about heavy storms in FL. We'll see. Can't wait to meet y'all.:woohoo:

Did anyone get their documents yet? My TA said a week or two before the cruise. I'm getting nervous because we leave for WDW on 2/19. But time is finally flying can't wait to go

no documents here yet either....we leave the 20th for WDW too....eek....I think most people get them 2 weeks out, so should still get them in time.

So excited. I booked this over a year ago...wow time has flown. I can't wait!

We booked this cruise about 8 months ago. Now having an almost 7 month old, it's hard to remember that time. I used a picture of Serenity Bay as my focal point. :) We just booked our next cruise. We're going to do the 5 night cruise in September 08. We're going to take our little girl and surprise my parents and take them too! So, I can't wait!!

Okay, UPS just delivered my T I C K E T S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :banana: :banana:

So it's official, I hope and pray this cruise at least "feels" like a long time. I'm afraid those days will go soooo fast. I know, I'm such a worrier. Sorry!:confused3

Congratulations, on your delivery! That must have been exciting. I hope we get our soon. TA says they're going to her and she'll call.
I can't beleive how I've been counting down the days for 8 months, and now that there's only a matter of days, it doesn't seem real!!
13 days to go. (It's taking us 2 days of flying to get to Orlando for the first part of our Land/Sea.)

We are out of town right now. So, maybe when I get home tomorrow they'll be there!! I can't wait to see!

We got our documents today too!! :goodvibes I'm so excited, we leave in 10 days...I guess I better start packing!!

We are going to be on the cruise as well!:cool1: It will be me, DH, DS11 & DD8. Everyone is soooo excited!:banana: :banana:

For those of you who received your documents, do you have a stateroom assignment? I checked on our ressie on the Disney site and we still are listed as guarantee, but no assignment. Do we have to have a room number before we can receive documents? We booked through a TA and I've gotten conflicting information on who sends the documents and room assignments out. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I know Disney says all you need is your ID and they can do the rest at the terminal, but I like to have my documents in hand. It's more fun that way!:thumbsup2

Rachel:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I just called our TA and our documents are in picking them up tonite after work. Can't wait to go and get out of the deep freeze buffalo is in right now. My kids school was closed 2 days this week due to the cold. Florida here we come.

We got our documents last week. My husband forgot to tell me since I was out of town. So, looked through them this afternoon! I can't wait!! All this snow and cold weather is making me long for the beach.

We got upgraded! I guess I didn't check the documents carefully enough and my MIL tells me her cabin number changed so I checked and ours did too...I called my TA to check why and she said they upgraded us...I have no idea why, maybe the ship isn't full? Did anyone else get an upgrade?

Bummer! I got all excited after you said your room category got moved up. Unfortunately, we didn't. I'm happy for you, though! What category were you before? What did you get moved up to?

Lisa

After looking it over, I don't know how much of an upgrade it is...we were cat 6 on deck 6...I picked a room by the elevators that go right up to the Mickey pool (with 2 little ones, I imagine we'll be spending a lot of time there) now we are a cat 5 on deck 7 all the way at the other end of the ship...from what I can see the staterooms are the same is just just one deck higher...I think I'd rather be in my original room...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter