Feb 25, 2007-wonder

cf0423 said:
We are not doing anything extra on board. But finally booked/paid for the dolphin swim in the bahamas. Also paid for the cruise in full, I have until 12/22/06 to pay for the land portion. Time is flying can't wait til February

After the holidays it will be here before we know it! Are you doing the dolphin swim through Disney or on your own?

goiu said:
After the holidays it will be here before we know it! Are you doing the dolphin swim through Disney or on your own?

We are doing the dolphing swim on our own, because disney does offer the actual swim. My kids are thrilled to be swimming with them :cool1:

I've been trying to find out when i can book the dolphinswim but i thought it was too early. they haven't returned my email. did you book with "dolphinexcursions.com?

nancass said:
I've been trying to find out when i can book the dolphinswim but i thought it was too early. they haven't returned my email. did you book with "dolphinexcursions.com?

Yes I did book with dolphinexcursions.com, I have been emailing them on a monthly basis. Watch your junkmail because one of their emails went directly to my junk mail, but I have been checking it just in case. Good Luck. We are booked at 10:30 on 2/26/07

ATTENTION!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!

Come one come all and bring your pom poms to the most
faaaabulos Teams of all :

THE "CRUISE TEAM" and "THE REWARDS AND RUMORS TEAM"

So come ROCK the BOAT cause RUMOR has it.....
there are REWARDS to be had for cheering along :thumbsup2

Hello everyone...we are looking for more cheerleaders for the
EXTREME WPASADI game..You ask..What is a WPASADI game...well if you come cheer you can win prizes and have lots of fun!! here is a link to come and see...we need your cheers ...for these 2 teams!!

here is your link come on and cheer with us!!!
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150

cf0423 said:
Yes I did book with dolphinexcursions.com, I have been emailing them on a monthly basis. Watch your junkmail because one of their emails went directly to my junk mail, but I have been checking it just in case. Good Luck. We are booked at 10:30 on 2/26/07
Thanks for the quick reply. That's exactly when i want to book too. Have you joined our cruise meets thread?

thanks cf0423!
Majestic tours just emailed me the info. to book our dolphin swim. I'll fax it back to them tomorrow. Looks like we'll be at the same time as you. Glad to see you'll be bringing a couple of girls my daughters age. My DD will be 13 when we sail.
Talk soon,
Nancy

Me too, me too! :banana:

I'm soooo excited, we just booked it last week and it will be our first cruise on disney. We have 2 boys ages 4 and 1 so let's see how it goes. Any advice for newbies w/a 1 yo? I've been reading all the posts and taking some pointers. LOVE this SITE. :wave2:

I've been reading everyone's posts and getting excited. :yay: I haven't been on the boards since Oct.
I treated myself to a pedicure and a massage (I got several Disney gift cards for my birthday :goodvibes )
I also booked some babysitting. My then 11 month old will definitely need it but I'm disappointed because potty training isn't going well with my 3 yr old and I'm afraind she won't be able to go to the kid's club. I think she would really enjoy it too :sad1:
nancass, we are traveling with Gramma too (my MIL)...
seb1104mom, we are 1st time cruisers with a 1yr old(DS) too (& 3yr old DD)

seb1104mom said:
is anyone out there? :rolleyes1

I'm here just swamped getting ready for christmas. Time is flying, can't wait til February. Only bad news was my kids school pulled their February Break due to the storm in October, So my kids are going to miss 2 weeks of school, but oh well this is a once in a blue moon trip.

Have a great day.

Lella, Nice to hear of another Gramma onboard.
Cf0, My kids will be missing 2 weeks of school also. Like you said ..."once in a blue moon" . They can always catch up when they get back.
I booked our Palo dinner and brunch (which I was told there was only on the 7 day), and the Rasul, and also jet ski tours for my DS and DH, and snorkel catamaran adventure for DD, DGramma, and myself.
We're getting sooooooooo excited I can't imagine how we'll be in Jan/ Feb!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Sorry haven't posted in awhile. With a new one at Christmas took a lot longer to get ready. Wow! Less than two months to go!!! Yeah!!!

Lisa

Can't wait to meet ya'll! I'm so excited I can't sleep. I've even packed already, I know call me crazy.:hyper: I'm checking my list making sure I have everything I need to have a GREAT time.

Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays...I can't believe they are over already :sad2: Oh well, time to countdown to our trip:yay: This is the first time I have used a travel agent (and first time cruising) are we supposed to be receiving any documents in the mail? Just wondering before I start bugging my TA...Thanks!

I was wondering too is I'm supposed to receive any materials other than the "receipt" of paying and that I'm booked.

CAN WE SEE PICS OF EACH OTHER? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHO TO LOOK FOR OR RECOGNIZE ONCE I'M ON BOARD! :rotfl:

I haven't received any other documents yet. Let me know if anyone else gets some. About 1 1/2 months to go!!!!!

Lisa

I know that we are supposed to recieve documents about 2-3 weeks before the cruise. I'm counting down the days!! The only documentation we have is the little packet we got a while back about the excursions, and then DCL sent my kids pictures with the disney characters in front of the ship. They were even autographed....sooo cute!!

Sorry I've been MIA. Hubby returned from Deployment last month and we've been enjoying family time a bit. :) We are all really excited about the vacation!!!

I was wondering too is I'm supposed to receive any materials other than the "receipt" of paying and that I'm booked.

CAN WE SEE PICS OF EACH OTHER? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHO TO LOOK FOR OR RECOGNIZE ONCE I'M ON BOARD! :rotfl:

Here's our family pic....looking forward to meeting all you DIS'ers!
family1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter