Feb 25, 2007-wonder

Becca,
Good to hear that military discounts are being released. Hoping I can take advantage of it with the land/sea we have booked. Need to ask the TA about that!

Newcruzer,
I'm traveling with a 3 year old boy as well. I also have a daughter who will be 8 when we cruise. There are a few others with little ones on the list that we know of. It's our first cruise too! Isn't it exciting?

stinkerbell_&_Co said:
Becca,
Hoping I can take advantage of it with the land/sea we have booked.

I think you should but if not, he can call Disney cancel your package. Then he can rebook the same cabin with the discount and then get you a room-ticket package for Disney. A lot of times its cheaper to book the cruise and Disney package seperate especially when any kind of discount is ava. Sometimes they even release some Disney rooms that are under mil. discount!

Stinkerbell, I didn't know that you were a Land/Sea as we are too. Which resort will you be staying at?

Are you guys doing the disney part before or after the cruise? I remember stinkerbell is going before the cruise.

We plan to do a few days of Disney after the cruise.

Becca,
Yeah, I've heard it's cheaper to book seperate. Of course I found this great site after I booked. :)
Nancass,
We are going to the Port Orleans French Quarter before the cruise, but we are also staying a few days after at Shades of Green.

Becca,
If there is the free Sea World Passes for military families for next year, are you guys taking advantage of that in Florida? We're thinking of it. We loved Sea World here in San Antonio so much that we had season passes for a couple years.

nancass said:
Anybody travelling with their children's Gramma?

My Mom will be traveling with us also. :grouphug: She is really looking forward to it but afraid she will get seasick (this is her first cruise). I have been looking at the seasick threads so I can get all the info for her.

stinkerbell_&_Co said:
If there is the free Sea World Passes for military families for next year, are you guys taking advantage of that in Florida?
My Mom took my kids last year (Dec. 05). For some reason the kids were not into it. Well, I just asked my DS and he said they didnt like it cause it had rained a little and it was cold so not many exibits were open. He said otherwise they might have enjoyed it more.

I would love to go and check it out for myself! I was thinking about it the other day - wondering if they were going to offer Hero Salute again in '07. We may only have 2 days after the cruise to stay and do something. When I asked the kids what they want to do, they say they want to go to Magic Kingdom (its their fav. of all the parks) both days.

This darn PCSing has put a damper on vacation plans! If DH doesnt get caught in stop loss for the Iraq deployment, we will be leaving here the end of March with a report date of April 10th for Ft Stewart.

It'll be my mom's first cruise also , and she is also afraid of getting seasick. Do you only have the one child?

We are in the process of moving this week and all I can think of is being on Serenity Bay drinking a conch cooler!!!

Counting down the time!!!
Lisa

nancass said:
It'll be my mom's first cruise also , and she is also afraid of getting seasick. Do you only have the one child?

Have you read all the threads about seasickness on here? I have researched them. I think my Mom is going to try the patch, bonine, and ginger tablets...LOL Shes really scared :blush:

LOL no those days are long gone for us (of enjoying having just a "little one"). I have a 14 yr old son and 9 yr old son then of course my princess or should I say Drama Queen! :teeth: Here is a photo taken on our April Cruise this year.

kids1.jpg

My daughter also gets motion sickness really bad. We'll be trying the bonine and the ginger pills. I'm hoping that because we are midship deck 2 it won't be too bad, and hopefully during the day she'll be having too much fun.

stinkerbell_&_Co said:
My daughter also gets motion sickness really bad. We'll be trying the bonine and the ginger pills. I'm hoping that because we are midship deck 2 it won't be too bad, and hopefully during the day she'll be having too much fun.

Its weird because its much differnent than being on a ride or car riding. So, Im sure she will be ok. :thumbsup2

The only time we really notice the "motion" was when watching shows at the very front of the ships. Then sometimes we felt like we were on a "sea saw". But, all that depends on the weather and seas. Not enough to make you sick just a funny feeling plus you get to watch people stagger around a little. :lmao:

Good morning guys! Well, our thread was in the middle of page 3. I like to keep it "bumped" up for any new comers.

Would like to say its Monday again. Another MONDAY ...but another week closer to this cruise! Here comes our double digits - only a few more days! :woohoo:

Stinkerbell, when is hubby getting back? :hourglass Tell him we are still praying for him and all the others still over there. Almost all of 101st Airborne are back. Redeployments start back up soon for some. :guilty:

How are our New Yorkers doing? Must be really cold :bitelip: Friday here it was 80 then Saturday it was like 40's. CRAZY! hot :confused3 cold - make up your mind!

goiu, hope the move went ok. Wish I was there to help, think I am the queen of moving! In the 3 years we have been here at ft campbell, we have moved into 4 differnet houses! :sad2:

We have about 3 more weeks til DH is home. Can't come fast enough. Of course time is standing still right now...hehe

CONGRATS stinkerbell! 3 weeks will fly by since Christmas is coming up!

Well, all, I guess this is goodbye for me! WE have switched our 4 day to a 7 day cruise. I was keeping an eye out for the military discount for this cruise. But, when we saw that 7 day come up we couldnt help ourselves! Have fun and hope you all have a blast! :rose:

Well, we are all moved in. I'm counting down the days till our cruise! Becca, have a great trip. We'll miss you. Getting closer everyone!!!

Lisa

We are not doing anything extra on board. But finally booked/paid for the dolphin swim in the bahamas. Also paid for the cruise in full, I have until 12/22/06 to pay for the land portion. Time is flying can't wait til February

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter