Feb 25, 2007-wonder

That's awesome! Thanks for doing that Becca!

Not too far from the "double digit dance". :) Well, 40 or so days, but that's alot closer than when I booked the vacation (Last February!). So exciting!

Cool idea. Maybe we'll run into each other:)

I remember that on the first Disney cruise we went on we were randomly seated with someone for lunch one day who didn't have anyone to sit with. We got to talking and she was from Indianapolis like we were. It was quite the co-inky-dink. Then we ended up seeing her everywhere we went on the ship. It's like you see the same 20 people the entire cruise. :grouphug:

needabreaknow - what part of indy are you in? i'm in bloomington right now visiting family.

needabreaknow said:
Yes it was me! Have you used them before?

I also had cosmetology liscense. LOL.. HAD....When my DH and I got married he went into the military active duty so- I just never renewed my license when they ran out. I assumed with us moving every few years it wasnt worth it. Kinda miss it sometimes.

Of course I have used Martrix and Biologe before but had never saw the sunsorials. So, when I saw your post, I started searching online. I found it but even with it being "out of season" it was regular price - around 13.95. I am going to check at the mall later. Hope they have it cause that hair oil sounds great! :goodvibes

Becca...can't you show your old license and get them still at the supply house? I'm not really sure of the rules on that for here. What state is your license from?

Goiu..I'm from the south side of indy. Kinda by Southport area. Are you familiar with it?

I tried to use old liscense right after they had expired at Sally's and they said no. So, I havent tried since.

As far as the room number, we will have 2 rooms on this cruise.
My room is 2066 not sure what my Mom's # is.

We are in room 2034, according to our confirmation. There are 4 of us, so I guess this is one of the catagory 9's with a pulldown bunk....at least I hope...:) It's our first cruise, so we got a room with a window...:) Maybe for our next one (yes...I"m already planning one for just me and hubby) we'll get a verandah. Woohoo....LOL

Stinkerbell made me think...LOL thanks Stinkerbell!

No seriously, does anyone know - how do you know if the cabin you are in has the pull down bunk or the couch that makes into a bed for 2?

We plan to put 3 people in each room but I have a feeling my 3 kidos might all end up spending the night with my Mom once or twice! :cool1:

yes, i do know that area!!

needabreaknow said:
Becca...can't you show your old license and get them still at the supply house? I'm not really sure of the rules on that for here. What state is your license from?

Goiu..I'm from the south side of indy. Kinda by Southport area. Are you familiar with it?

stickerbell you are down the hall from me.

I have been stressing so much to see what is going to happen to the Wonder after dry dock. I picked my room cause it was close to elevator but not too close and middle of ship- thought I had picked perfect room. Now, if wonder gets ocean quest it will be right across from our room! :listen: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :crazy:

I hope they get it cause the kids will enjoy it but then again - im scared! :guilty:

Edited to add: I asked on the dry dock thread if the wonder was getting Ocean quest- they said no.

3 day 4 night cruise!!!!
This will be our first family vacation!!!! This will be the first time to Disney for DS4 and DD will be turning 3 on the 2/24 :cheer2: . DW is already setting the clothes aside for the warmer weather. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!

becca,
Howdy, Neighbor! :) I didn't know about the ocean quest. Hopefully it will be semi-peaceful (or soundproof)

Redoak,
Welcome!! This is also our first real family vacation. I have a DD that will be 8 a couple weeks before the cruise, and a DS who will be close to 4.

I think it's so great that we are getting to know each other before the cruise. :) I'm glad I found this site!

We're coming! We have Mom (37), Dad (36), DD 8, and DS 5. We have another family coming with a 5 yo DS. We're hoping to find some friends for the oldest to hang with in the various kids' clubs.

We're looking forward to this-a much needed vacation! Hubby says it seems like years!

Welcome RSKE,
I know what you mean about a much needed vacation.

I have a DD who will be 8, and she's very outgoing and friendly. I'm sure she'd love to meet your DD.

Not too much longer and we'll be in double digit countown! :)

looks like a couple of you will have another close neighbor. Our room # is 2096and my mom and the kids are in 2094.

stinkerbell_&_Co said:
:cool1: Well, we now know that the party is going to be on deck 2... :cool1:

:rotfl: :rotfl2: ;)
Or at least all the door signs!

Welcome redoak761 and rske4wonder! I will add you our list which is post #59

As far as the ocean quest thing, I asked on the dry dock thread and they say no the wonder will not be getting it.

Nancass do your rooms have the pull down bunk? Do all the cat 9 deck 2 rooms have the pull down bunk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter