Feb 21, 2016 5-Night Western Caribbean on Wonder

Is anyone going down early? We live in Minnesota and it will be February. I don't want to risk missing any ship because of any stupid snow storm!

Hi, we are sailing on this cruise and can't wait!!!! We sailed last year on the Fantasy and it was AMAZING! I just sent a request to join the Facebook group. :) It will be myself, DH, DD (14), and DS (7). This will be our first time on the Wonder. We had a blast with FE so really looking forward to that as well! Nice to meet ya'll!

We are flying down Friday the 19th or early on the 20th.

Is there a FE going on this page yet?

We just booked this cruise - our first one ever - and we are so excited! Our girls are 3 and 6. I am interested in the fe - is someone keeping track of it here?

Is anyone going down early? We live in Minnesota and it will be February. I don't want to risk missing any ship because of any stupid snow storm!

We are flying down a day before from upstate ny and staying in fll....i hear you about the snow - that makes me nervous!

We are so excited to have booked this cruise! It'll be our 5th disney cruise, second time in the Wonder. Anyone know where I can sign up for the fish extender group? We've never done it before, but know my kids (10, 7, 5) will love it! Thanks!

We just booked this cruise - our first one ever - and we are so excited! Our girls are 3 and 6. I am interested in the fe - is someone keeping track of it here?

There are more people in the FB group that are doing FE. Feel free to start one here if you want. We are not doing FE in my family.

HI! My family and I along with friends of our and their kids will be on this cruise! Is there a FB page for this group?

Hi, we are sailing on this cruise and can't wait!!!! We sailed last year on the Fantasy and it was AMAZING! I just sent a request to join the Facebook group. :) It will be myself, DH, DD (14), and DS (7). This will be our first time on the Wonder. We had a blast with FE so really looking forward to that as well! Nice to meet ya'll!
Hi! What is the name of the facebook group? I've been trying to find it so I can join! :)

This is our first Disney cruise and just found out about the FE group. I joined the FB page so I can join the FE group and it looks like they aren't accepting anyone else into that group because I sent 3 messages and nobody has responded to my request. Has anyone on here started a FE group yet that I can join?

I just booked the very first cruise ever for all of us, hubby and three princesses (5, 8,10). So excited that we are choosing DCL to be our virgin voyage! Hubby is not a big fan of cruising, so we have never been on one. I am hoping with good planning, he will change his mind! (Yeah, I know that this is in fact the "last minute" already given we are sailing in less than 65 days!) I am also looking for the FE group, just ask to join the FB group. Please let me know if anyone else has more information about that. Also any tips on planning activities on board, dining, excursions, etc. will be much appreciated!! Look forward to have happy time!

is the fe group already closed on fb? we're doing b2b on the wonder 2/17 and 2/21 with our two daughters, both 11. i am not on fb but would love to join an fe group for the kids. the 2/21 cruise is our sixth on the wonder, we cannot wait :)

wow! two other b2bers on this one ;) dcl is my favourite vacation. until october, when we try the magic out of ny, the wonder is our only dcl ship.

is someone going to start an fe group here in this thread? if so, we'd like to participate. thanks!

SEE YOU IN FEBRUARY :)

Last edited:
Hi all! This thread unfortunately isn't all that active because we have 75 members on the fb page! We actually have 2 FE exchanges on the fb group because the first one closed too soon, so we had to make a new one. So don't worry, if you want to be added, head over to FB, if you can.

If you're having trouble finding our fb group search "Disney Wonder February 21, 2016" and it should be there.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter