Feb 21, 2016 5-Night Western Caribbean on Wonder

DISNEYMOMTO1

Mouseketeer
I looked and couldn't find a link yet, so I'm starting one!

I know it is a long way away, but we are excited! My DD and I have only been on one other cruise in 2006. We were on the Magic over her 8th Birthday! Now it will be a Mother/Daughter Anniversary cruise so to speak. She will be 17 on the cruise, and myself. We MAY be joined by my nephew, his wife and their two boys.

Super excited to be doing this again!

Anyone else?

Hi Sheila! My family & I have booked this cruise too! My husband, daughter (will be 6 then), in-laws, and sister-in-law and her family are all joining us!

My husband, daughter & I went on our first Disney cruise in August 2014 (we did Alaska - amazing!). Very excited for this one! Especially given this crappy weather lately!

Hi! I hear ya! I am in Minnesota and it's supposed to be one of the coldest nights of the year tonight! AGH wish it was next week!

Hi!! We are going too! It's our first cruise with kids! We have 2 girls. They will be 6 and 4. . We will also have our friends going as well they have a boy and girl 6 and 4 and my kids grandparents. We can't wait and want to do the fish extenders program it looks fun. Will you be doing this as well?? I'm new to this so any advice is much appreciated

Hi!! We are going too! It's our first cruise with kids! We have 2 girls. They will be 6 and 4. . We will also have our friends going as well they have a boy and girl 6 and 4 and my kids grandparents. We can't wait and want to do the fish extenders program it looks fun. Will you be doing this as well?? I'm new to this so any advice is much appreciated

Hi! I am DISNEYMOMTO1's DD. Unfortunately, we are not doing the fish extender's program :guilty: But, if you have any questions, we will be happy to answer! :) We are very excited too!:cheer2:

DISNEYMOTO1, thank you for getting us started, this is our first Disney cruise, we are taking my family with two kids 7 and 5, my sisters family with two kids 13 and 10 and my parents and in laws.

I know it is a long time out, but we can get a fish extender program started.

... We can't wait and want to do the fish extenders program it looks fun. ...

I know it is a long time out, but we can get a fish extender program started.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has started a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

For those who are new with only a few posts, you will not be able to use the PM system until you reach 10 posts. You might go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where you can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get the count up to 10.

Once you have 10 posts, you will be able to send a PM (now called "Conversation"). There will be a link at the upper right on every page to your "Inbox" and you can click on any username and a link to "Start a conversation" will be available. In addition, you will then be able to upload images and have links in your signature.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hi to all! I'm still on cloud 9 from our Feb. 11, 2015 voyage while excitedly planning our Feb. 21, 2016 Cruise!

Attachments

• filename-1.jpeg
    filename-1.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 2
We will have our first Disney Cruise on this trip! We've been to Disney every February for the past few years but now my youngest will be 3 so we are doing a cruise this year! Can't wait! Hubby and I will have a 6 year old and 3 year old and will definitely want to do the Fish Extenders! I'm happy to help organize the Fish Extender group unless there's someone more experienced who would like to maintain the list!

I just found out about the fish extender program and want to participate. I don't know where to sign up though.
It will be me and my six year old granddaughter. Very excited and looking forward to getting crafty.

Hi All! I haven't been on the boards in a couple months! Welcome! Whoever wants to start the FE program go right ahead. We will not be participating with that.

As I have said, it will be me and my 17 year old daughter, and my nephew and his family (wife, and two boys, 8 and 4 at the time of the cruise).

We are getting super excited, as we booked at 395 days and have 248 days to go haha. We are going down a day early.

Last edited:
We are so excited to be joining this cruise with our family! This is our second cruise but first time with Disney and the first with our kids (6 and 4).

Just checking in. Just signed up for the cruise today. This will be out 9th. It will be just Trey and myself. The boys get to come with us next year.

Can't wait to be on board.

Last edited:
Us too, me and the MRs. B2B'ing with the 2/17 cruise. Was getting worried, not much activity on this or the 2/17 thread...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter