Feb 2015 PTR

Catching up! I just LOVE the skirt you made for your niece! Its amazing what they can do when they turn two isn't? :rotfl: DD is now opening locked doors! :headache:

Thanks! I will not be looking forward to him locking doors! Although one time on accident he locked my husband down stairs, but he had no idea lol.

So sorry to hear about your dog - we lost our cat less than a year ago after 15 years with me and it was devastating. I hope your pain eases with time. I, too, cannot bear children so I know full well how a furbaby can be like your real baby!

I want to tell you we will not only be at WDW the same time as you, but we are staying at ASMu as well! And based on your plans, we will be at Hollywood, MK and Epcot on the 9th, 10th and 11th like you! PM me so we can figure out how we can do an official DISmeet!

So sorry to hear about your dog - we lost our cat less than a year ago after 15 years with me and it was devastating. I hope your pain eases with time. I, too, cannot bear children so I know full well how a furbaby can be like your real baby!

I want to tell you we will not only be at WDW the same time as you, but we are staying at ASMu as well! And based on your plans, we will be at Hollywood, MK and Epcot on the 9th, 10th and 11th like you! PM me so we can figure out how we can do an official DISmeet!

Thanks! It was definitely weird waking up this morning and not tripping over who was going outside first!

How exciting! I will definitely send you a pm!! :) its getting so close!! Yay!

:hug: Sorry you've had such a rough go of it the past week or so! :wizard: ;pixiedust: Here's hoping that everything is smooth sailing here on out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter