• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feb. 2014 hours NOW posted - a MONTH late!

I too am waiting for February hours! I can make my ADRs 2 weeks from today and need to know hours. This is so frustrating!

I wouldn't read too much into it. Occasionally, Disney gets caught up in a "scheduling mess" whether that be with labor or other needed resources. From what I've heard, another significant reduction in EMH probably won't come in February. I surely wouldn't expect it to be gone anyhow.:goodvibes

We're making our ADRs in a couple of weeks, we still need to decide where we're even going!

I cannot imagine taking away EMH. That is the main on site perk and we always use the evening ONES after another park during the day. We are planning to upgrade to APs if we go in March but between fp+ and hearing this we may try some other vacations. I will def stay offsite for the huge savings from deluxe if they do away with EMH.

I just booked our Feb trip too, so we are waiting for the hours as well! Going at the beginning of Feb so ADR's in just a few days!

We have a large party (some nights as many as 10), so I wanted to make sure we had something at hours that work for us. (We have a little ones, so we need to eat at appropriate hours...) So, if I end up having to move things around, I will live, but if I go to move things around and they can't accommodate our party at good times, at least we have something...

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you :thumbsup2

Me three. I am travelling with two teenagers and a toddler...my adr window opens Tuesday so I am pretty unhappy it isnt posted. Blah. We cant eat off hours, baby's heart would break and the teenagers get downright Hyde.

Still not posted as of this morning...ugh!

How are people with early February vacations planning their ADRs? Mine are next week and I will need to make my plan this weekend...

Any CMs out there with insight on the delay???

I used last year's hours and the last week of January's hours to make assumptions....(you know what they say about people who assume though.)

I made my ADRs based off those assumptions and am just hoping I won't have to move too many around. But I am thoroughly annoyed.

I would be willing to bet, like someone upthread posted - they are hoping to get their ADR window to match the FP+ window - 60 days out. You can check into your resort 60 days out now, FP+ is 60 days...why not ADR's.

I would be willing to bet, like someone upthread posted - they are hoping to get their ADR window to match the FP+ window - 60 days out. You can check into your resort 60 days out now, FP+ is 60 days...why not ADR's.

You have no idea how badly I want you to be wrong about this! Remember the scramble for ADR's when they were 90 days out?! As so many more last minute planners had already booked by then the system was swamped :scared1:

I also hope that if they do go this route, Disney doesn't take it as license to post park hours 60 days out. I want my schedule sorted out well before that :lmao:

There is a reason they went back to 180 days after the mess at 90. But if they want to give it a go, then fine. But they should at least make an announcement then.

So I can see the February calendar - but nothing in it.... same for everyone else?

If I go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com and navigate Parks>MK>Calendar I have an option to view February 2014 in the drop down... but if I pull it up the calendar is blank - no hours (same for Epcot)

I am viewing from Canada - and I know I see different things then in the US....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter