• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FEB 2014 Anyone else going?

HIstorically, what are park hours like in February? And are fireworks only on the weekends usually?

We always stay till the parks close, so early closure is probably better for us so we don't overdo it. :)

I went for a day during a business trip to LA earlier this month and LOVED it. Now I am planning a trip in February for my kids Christmas present. :cool1: they will flip out when they find out. I had originally thought of leaving the day after Christmas, but the crowds earlier this month were really bad and I couldn't imagine how much worse it would be over the holiday. That, combined with the fact I think they will have fun helping to plan the whole trip (their first to CA), made me opt for mid February when they have winter break.

We'll be there Feb 03 to Feb 12!! Am taking my mom for a break from work! We usually go every year Jan/Feb and crowds and pretty low :) so excited!!

If all goes to plan, we'll be in the parks from February 27-March 1! This will be the first time ever I will be at Disneyland on my birthday! So excited!

We are booked at the Grand Californian January 31-February 4. After that we head to Aulani! We have been to Disney World more times than I can count, but this will be our first visit to Disneyland. We are so excited to see what the west coast parks are like!!

Don't forget to stop in at City Hall and get your Birthday button!

Our tradition is to go on the Disneyland Railroad upon entering the park the first time, but we always stop by City Hall first if we need any buttons! I'm not skipping out on this trip! Been waiting a long time for a Birthday Button!

We will be there too!!! Feb 16-22. It is a surprise trip for my oldest DD's birthday! We can't wait. Staying at the GCH this time. :thumbsup2

Those rates are great. We have a family of 6 and it looks like the rooms are for parties of 5 or less. Are we out of luck?

We are also a party of 6! :thumbsup2

You need two rooms, you can ask for connecting, but they are not guaranteed, or you can do a 1 or 2 bedroom suite at either of the hotels. You have to call Disney Convention for the Dapper Day rates on the suites and to see if any of them are still available. I booked about a month ago and at that point they had suites available in all 3 hotels. Good luck.

Me and my entourage are going Feb 15-22. It's our reading break so worked best for us, and I am brining my DS who is 10 along for his first time at DL and it's a surprise! If any other parents without SO tagging along need another parent and kid to hang out with let me know :)

We will be there Feb 21-25 staying at the Disneyland Hotel!! We just moved our trip from May to Feb! We usually always go in May so this will be a first for us to go in Feb and we are really looking forward to it!! :)

Switched our days to 2/22-2/25, first time for dapper days! Excited! And I was able to grab the dapper rate for GCH. VERY excited to stay there for the first time, we usually stay at the DLH which is aready a huge splurge. I could not pass up $225 a night!

We will be there from the 14th to the 17th. Really excited, our son is going to come up from Camp Pendleton and join us.:)

I will be there with a friend from 22-28 we arrive from Aus on the 22 so not sure how much Disney we can take that day, but planning on flocking up of Dapper Day! We have half our stay at the DLH!! So looking forward to it!

DBF and I are making our anniversary trip for Feb 14-17th! WOOHOO! We went Presidents' weekend this year and the crowds weren't nearly as bad as I was thinking they would be.

My mom and aunt are also tagging along and it's our first trip with our APs and maybe a WOC dinner package in the works lol

DBF and I are making our anniversary trip for Feb 14-17th! WOOHOO! We went Presidents' weekend this year and the crowds weren't nearly as bad as I was thinking they would be.

That sounds promising. Hopefully there will be smaller crowds.

We are going Feb 15-22, for my first time at Disneyland without the huge parking lot - last went in the 90's. Hmmmm... I wonder if anything changed since then? :)

We will be there the 26th (our fifth anniversary) through the 30th, but the 26th and 30th won't be park days. I'm highly considering 1 park per day tickets, too, and doing DL two days and CA one. The park hopping wears this gal out, lol. We're staying at PP this time, too, since it's a special occasion and we've never stayed on site!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter