• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feb 2009 code watch

It was funny when I called, all my CM yells to the other CMS I got one I got one!! and they all yell in the backround, I tell her, geez you guys are just as excited as us, she started laughing and told all the others, I could hear them all cracking up in the backround!

has anyone posted these yet?

RWZ for package with 7 nights/7 days for price of 4 nights/4 days (+ $200 Gift Card if traveling 1/4/08-3/29/08)
WTY for same package with Quick Service Dining Plan
RXA for same package with regular Dining Plan
MPL for same package with Deluxe Dining Plan

Am I wrong or is the disney site not working properly. I was only able to get villas for deluxe, any other deluxe it comes up not available??:confused3

Got it for POR but now I'm calling back because I figured the math wrong on WL upgrade and now it seems much cheaper...on hold again..

Ok, here is a silly question. I am having the TA take care of this for me, and forgot to have her ask......

Does anyone know/can anyone ask if you can use the gift card toward any alcohol? I just thought that might be nice to use toward a glass of wine w/ dinner w/ out having to upgrade to the wine and dine (don't need that much wine..... or maybe I do w/ 2 kids and 10 days there :rotfl2:)

(I looked thru the details, it doesn't say)

I gave up on the phone and booked it online. I got Pop Century for 6 nights (Feb 4-10), 2 rooms, 2 adults, 5 kids, 7 day base tickets, and quick service dining plan for $2825 AND i get two $200 gift cards because we have 2 reservations. Yipee!!!!

The website has been working for me and I was also able to get in over the phone after a long wait, maybe 15 minutes or so. Not sure if we are going to be able to go again this soon but this is what I found for two adults and two kids (3 - 9):

WL Std $2473.32 for 7 nights with 8 day base ticket

CBR Std $ 1753.16 for 7 nights with 8 day base ticket

Happy booking everyone!

Just got off the phone and she said there were over 90 people in the que. Wow! I got the Poly for 3 adults and 2 children, 8 nights, park hoppers and the dining plan for $5,000. Does that sound good? WL was $4,000 and Coronado was $3,000.

Is the Poly worth $2,000 more?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter