Feb. 1st

:yay: That is what I feel like!

I know that I for one am a big computer geek and I will be checking in with the DIS pretty much all the time- so you can expect to hear from me atleast! I know that a lot of our DIS buddies are already moved in and working their lil tails off...but if any of you are reading, fill us in on how you're doin! I can't wait to come and join you!
:yay: :yay: yay! 7 days!!!

So lets set a for sure time for meeting up. I say around 6:30 then go grab a bite to eat and hang out if anyone has a better idea post it.

OUShrek said:
So lets set a for sure time for meeting up. I say around 6:30 then go grab a bite to eat and hang out if anyone has a better idea post it.

6:30 sounds fine. we can always stay under the arches for alittle bit just to give people a little time to be late. :tink:

Well guys! I head out Bright and Early tomorrow morning to go down to Disney World! :donald: I AM SO EXCITED! oh my. Will I be able to sleep tonight?
Everyone, I will see you Tuesday night- I can't wait to meet you. And for those I don't see at dinner, I will see you Wednesday.
Here we go guys! :rotfl:

figments407 said:
Well guys! I head out Bright and Early tomorrow morning to go down to Disney World! :donald: I AM SO EXCITED! oh my. Will I be able to sleep tonight?
Everyone, I will see you Tuesday night- I can't wait to meet you. And for those I don't see at dinner, I will see you Wednesday.
Here we go guys! :rotfl:

I dont know how you slept but I didnt sleep well at all.
Oh Well I am headed out of my house right now to start the drive. I Can't wait to meet ya'll. It will be a blast.
Everyone have a safe trip! See ya real soon! :moped: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter