Feb 12-18 Trip

DisneyDoc2425

Earning My Ears
My DW, DD (age22), and I will be visiting the World from Feb. 12 -18. We will be staying again at POR (have stayed there many times and love it-especially Bob Jackson) with the free DDP (we got all our first choices for dining). We realize this is the week leading up to Presidents Day weekend but this is the only time we all had avaiable to go. Has anyone stayed this same corresponding week in past years? What can we expect regarding crowds and lines? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I'm going for part of that time, and from what I've read, it looks quiet - at least the first part of the week.

I just looked again and I think it's going to be a very good week - you might want to subscribe to touring plans or tour guide mike for more advice on best days for each park - but I think you'll like the crowd projections for your week :goodvibes.

We are arriving and leaving the exact same days. The T. Plans website has these days up free now and they look quite nice! We should all be leaving as the big crowds are arriving --- I hope!

You'll find that later in your stay the crowd levels start to increase. If you plan on doing your major park quests at the start of your trip you'll be fine. That way when the crowds do pickup you don't have to worry about the lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter