• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feb 11th-15th 2007 Wonder

Welcome Miss M and family!

My son & I are going Crazy Waiting out these last few weeks until Cruise time!

Hopefully we'll have Sunny, Warm Weather the whole cruise!

miss m I felt very guilty about taking the kids out of school, but the boy is in kindergarten and is doing well and the other is in 2nd grade and she is also doing well. This was the only date that everyone could get together - there is 14 of us total. I figure this is a chance to spend some time together and maybe make some lifetime memories and how do you turn that down.

Is Everyone getting Excited?!!
Only TWO more weeks until we CRUISE!!!

:banana: :woohoo: :cool1: :cheer2: :yay:
Amy & Gavin

Yes! The three of us are VERY excited. It's sure to be a wonderful trip.

Does everyone have their days planned out?

Hello everyone.

Its been awhile since I checked in, glad to see more will be joining us. I'm glad others are taking children out of school since it reduces the guilt factor. I met last week with my oldest sons Principal. I felt wierd asking for permission to take my child on vacation. The meeting went very well and the principal said up until her eldest child got into the eighth grade they went on a week long vacation during the school year each year.

We started packing last night. Today took our twin daughters to the Doctor, both girls have strep. Glad it happened this week!:sick:

Tlcurtin, we have DS12 and DS7, my children would like penpal(via the boards) prior to sailing if your children would be interested

Hope everyone stays well and enjoy the Super Bowl.:cheer2:

Excited is not the word for our household. The kids are packed, DH is packed and I am working on it. All we talk about is the cruise. We got our tickets yesterday and had to go through all of that. We are staying in FL for another 6 days after the cruise and I really hope they warm up as I have only packed summer clothes.

Hello everyone! I've been watching the post for awhile and finally decided to jump on here! We are only like 10 more days away! This is my first cruise (even though I actually work for the cruise line) and I'm super excited! So far the weather here at the port has fluctuated.. but it's been great in the caribbean! Yay! 10 more days!!!:cheer2:

We are so excited. We can't wait until we leave next Saturday. My son keeps telling everyone that he will be celebrating his 7th birthday on the cruise.(2-11) is his 7th birthday and he can't wait. medic2707- I am sure that my kids would like to penpal. Do I have them write on this board or somewhere else? I am new to that.

Pray for warm weather!!! We have been experiencing ice here in GA. I can't wait to be in a nice warm place.

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We are leaving for Florida in 7 days. We have so much planned also, going to WDW, Sea World, Busch Gardens and I would like to get some golfing in if I can.

Hopefully all these storms and terrible weather they are currently having in Florida will pass before next weekend.
We're hoping and praying for Bright SUNNY Skies!!! If not in Florida at least on the Cruise~
Amy

Only 8 more days! Yay! It was quite cold and rainy all day BUT it is going to get sunny :cool2: again in the next couple of days and it's supposed to be nice on Sunday. Hi in the 60's, which is still freezing for us Florida people, but warmer then it's been! Everyone who has been getting off the ships have been talking about the nice weather they've had once they got to the Bahamas so *crosses fingers* we are gonna have GREAT weather then! Everyone else as excited as me? :cheer2:

YES, We're EXCITED!!!

Our bags are packed and we are READY!!!

:banana: :woohoo: VACATION :cheer2: :thumbsup2

We leave on Friday and we are also ready have everything packed and getting really excited.

You guys are way too prepared! We'll be packed by Sunday, though.

I hope everyone has a safe trip to Fla.

Victoria

:banana: 5 days! :banana:
I better do the laundry :laundy: and start packing! :eek: The weather here is just great :thumbsup2 !!!! Beautiful blue skies with a few clouds here and there! Kinda chilly, but at least it's not cold and :sad2: drab!

I have to get packing. I can't believe it's almost here. Can't wait to be on the boat.

medic2707- I'll have my kids email your kids when they get home from school.

I can't wait!!!:cool1: :cool1: :banana:

OH NO!
I have way too much baggage for a Mother & little boy! Not sure how I'm going to carry and pull it all along with me.

I know I'm supposed to bring only half of what I think I'll need, thats really HARD to do though!

Can't wait for CRUISING!!! See you all in a 3 DAYS!!!
AMY & Gavin

Yay!!!! :cheer2: 3 days!!! The weather here has been great! One of my coworkers/friends got off the ship today and said the weather was great and she had a blast! So I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!!:banana:

Does anyone know Maria, the young lady who was chosen to be in the magic show on Feb 11 during the 8 p.m. show? my DS12 spent alot of time with her and her cousin but did not get an email address from them before leaving. If anyone knows them please send me a p.m. Thanks. /

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter