Feb 11th-15th 2007 Wonder

We made our Final Payment on Monday..............YEAH!
Now it feels really REAL!

Got Gavin signed up for the Oceaneers Club online. We didn't sign up for any excursions, we'll probably do our own thing at Nassau & Castaway Cay.

Okay help the newbie here. Is this something that I need to do and if so where do I do it?

We made the final payment last night so it is official - we are going on a Disney Cruise.

If you're wondering about signing up for stuff prior to the Cruise, now is the time you can do that online.
I'm not sure who you made your Cruise reservations through. I went through Dreams Unlimited (I think they work very closely with Disney Cruise Line reservation website).

Anyways on Dreams Unlimited they gave me a link to Disney Cruise Line website to sign up for everything.
Whoever you went through you should be able to go to Disney Cruise Line website (Disneycruise.com) and then click on My Disney Cruise up on the top.
I would ask who you made your reservations with.

But some things you can sign up now are:
Palo (Adult restaurant)
Kids clubs
excursions
registration paperwork (check-in papers)

Hi Amy & Waddles,

I guess it is now time to get busy. I have half of the cruise docs completed, the girls registered for the club and Palos brunch booked. I still have the boys registration to do and the other half of cruise docs. I do believe online is much easier than the paper docs.

I have been looking at past weather in Feb. Looks like we have a pretty good chance of warm, sunny weather. :cloud9:

I bet Gavin is getting very excited. I have not told our younger three children since they would probably want to start packing. Our girls still talk about the last cruise.

Did Gavin do the D sea U Graduation? I think that was one of the highlights for the girls, we look at the pictures of the girls singing with Mickey on a weekly basis. All four kids still wear the tee shirts and girls wear thier Mickey ears all the time, too cute.

We are supposed to get our first winter storm tonight, so planning a warm cruise makes everything better. Have a good week. :wave:

ATTENTION!!!!! ATTENTION!!!!

Come one come all and bring your pom poms to the most
faaaabulos Teams of all :

THE "CRUISE TEAM" and "THE REWARDS AND RUMORS TEAM"

So come ROCK the BOAT cause RUMOR has it.....
there are REWARDS to be had for cheering along :thumbsup2

Hello everyone...we are looking for more cheerleaders for the
EXTREME WPASADI game..You ask..What is a WPASADI game...well if you come cheer you can win prizes and have lots of fun!! here is a link to come and see...we need your cheers ...for these 2 teams!!

here is your link come on and cheer with us!!!
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150

Can you believe its just a little over 2 months away!!!!!

66 DAYS to be exact!!!
:banana: :cool1: :cheer2:

I can't believe we're the only 3 familys that have signed onto this CruiseMeet board!

Gavin has been telling the WHOLE WORLD about his upcoming Disney Cruise!
He's so Excited and so am I!!!

Amy

Hi Amy!

Finally under 2 months :cool1: :cool1:

We still have not told our three youngest children, know they would not sleep for the next two months. They are driving us nuts waiting for Santa.

Jim

Looks like our 3 families will have the whole boat to ourselves.

I am getting really excited and so are the kids. We are giving the cruise to DH's Aunt at Christmas and I can hardly stand the wait. The kids have been so good not to tell her and I just want to scream it at her.

55 more days.

HEY, Its getting closer!!!
We fly to Orlando one Month from today!!!

YEAH, We can't wait!!!

Today I made a countdown calendar (little Mickey heads) for Gavin!

I'm hoping and praying that we have a Warm & Sunny trip!

We have the post - it notes with the days left on the fridge and I think ours says 29 today till we leave for Florida. I did get the kids signed up and I am going to try to call and make Palo reservations and possibly get started on the paperwork.

We got an awesome place to stay in Orlando on the 15th that is a 3 bedroom condo for 100.00 a night and since there is about 10 of us it will be perfect.

We'll be flying in the Day before (10th) to Orlando. I just got our airplane tickets purchased today. :woohoo: :banana:

Anyone else taking the Disney Buses to Port?

Hey- We are going to be on the Wonder too on 2-11. We just made plans this past weekend. We took a Disney cruise back in 9-05 and loved it and I was 20 weeks preg. with my daughter at the time. So, I am looking forward to cruising and not being pregnant.

We have 4 kids, DS (11 1/2), DS (9 1/2), DS (7)-I hope to put him with his brother in the lab and our DD has just turned 1. We have 2 cat 9 cabins on deck 2. I am glad to hear that there are other kids going. :yay:

I can't wait to go on our cruise. Hopefully we will meet one another.

Where is everyone from? We live north of Atlanta, GA.

Welcome Tlcurtin!
WE (myself-Amy and son-Gavin) are coming from FREEZING COLD Minnesota!
Husband can't get away from work to cruise with us this time........:sad:

This will be our second Disney Wonder Cruise too. First one was a little overwhelming, hope to relax and enjoy this Cruise More!!!

Well it is cold here also in Iowa. We are going with my parents, aunt and cousins that are all from Florida.

Yes, I bet its just as Cold in Iowa! And you probably have MORE snow than we do. Minnesota hasn't gotten much Snow this winter.

Can't wait to get to the Caribbean!!!

PLEASE PLEASE, LETS HAVE LOTS OF SUNSHINE!

Hello everyone -

We will be on the Wonder on 2/11 also. This will be our fourth Disney cruise. We our bringing our DD (9) and looking forward to a few days of relaxation. I am glad to know we are not the only parents pulling their kid(s) out of school for the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter