Feb 1 2015 Disney Wonder 5 night Western Caribbean (Cozumel)

Anyone here who is not on facebook? Please let me know if you are interested in joining Fish Extender. Thanks.

Hi,

I booked this trip since March, my son and I are looking forward for this cruise. We already did one of the inaugurals sailings in the Fantasy two years ago and we loved it!

Here is a list of group events we have created for this cruise.

Group Meet and Greet

Fish Extender Gift Exchange

Private Disney Character Celebration Party

Private Mixology Class -

Here is a list of group events we have created for this cruise, if anyone not on FaceBook but want to join, please let me know.

Group Meet and Greet
XXXXX
Fish Extender Gift Exchange
XXXXX
Private Disney Character Celebration Party - hosted by Jennifer Sorrentino
XXXXX
Private Mixology Class - hosted by Elaine Maheras Heaton
XXXXXX

Head's up!! You are aware of the DISboard policy on other social media links?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3298909

and

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=52659395#post52659395

I'd suggest removing those links ASAP, the penalty is quite severe.

Hello! My family and I will be first time disney cruisers. I have send a request to join Facebook and would like to sign up for FE. HOw can I sign up?

Thanks

Please msg me your name on Facebook , so I can add you to the group. Thanks.

So new to all this! I sent a request to join the facebook group, my name is Amanda Pringle Johnson. Thanks for the help!

Hello everyone - we will be sailing with you! It will be myself, DH, DS (12) and DD (8).

SOOOO excited. It's not our first cruise, but our first DCL one!

Hi All, this will be our 1st Disney Cruise and we are very excited. Would love to sign up for the Fish Extenders group and Facebook group as well. Please let me know what I need to do.

Hi All, this will be our 1st Disney Cruise and we are very excited. Would love to sign up for the Fish Extenders group and Facebook group as well. Please let me know what I need to do.

Hi, please send me a message of your email address if you have problem sign up on FB group.

Hi! I just found this board as I was looking up information about our cruise! Am I too late to sign up for the fish extenders? I did send a fb request. This is our first cruise with kids - 3 boys. Looking for tips and what we need to know before getting onboard. Thanks!

Hi! I just found this board as I was looking up information about our cruise! Am I too late to sign up for the fish extenders? I did send a fb request. This is our first cruise with kids - 3 boys. Looking for tips and what we need to know before getting onboard. Thanks!
Please send me your email address and I will make sure to add you to the FE group. There is a last minute group still open.

Please send me your email address and I will make sure to add you to the FE group. There is a last minute group still open.

Hi. We might have to reschedule our January cruise to this one. Has the FE exchange closed?

Hi. We might have to reschedule our January cruise to this one. Has the FE exchange closed?

There is a late comer last minute group still open, sign up deadline is January 17. Please send me your email so I can add you to the group.

Just found this....today is the 17th can I still get added to the FE? and to facebook? my name is Cassidy Lach Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter