Feb 1, 2007 Wonder

Hi, We Will Be Traveling On The Same Dates. We Have A 8 Year Old Son And A Almost 6 Year Old Daughter. This Is Our First Disney Cruise And Are Counting The Days To Go......

I have an almost eight year old son, maybe they will meet and have fun! This is our first cruise too.....We are on the final days, must pack this weekend. Has anyone checked out what the weather is suppose to be? I need to do that

The weather here (and I am just a couple of hundred miles) from Bahaman's. Is just unpredictable. Like today has been in the mid 70's, but get a little cooler in the evening. We will be in the 80's again this weekend. Hope it stays like this minus the clouds/rain. Don't care so much about it weather, just looking for a quick getaway, and some good times with family. Not too much longer to wait.

Hi everyone! I haven't been by to visit in too long. I realized that when our docs arrived yesterday (Friday.) :banana:

Oh my goodness, it's almost time to cruise. I've been so busy at work that this one has actually snuck up on me!!

Welcome to all of the people who've joined the thread since I last posted. Looks like we'll have lots of smiling faces with us on the ship. Only 12 days to go gang!!!!! :woohoo:

Okay, time to get packing...

Cheryl

My docs got here yesterday. I didnt even know they were here until this morning when they were found (its a white envelope, not a box) on the front sidewalk in the rain!

Online checkin makes alot of the dics they usually send not necessary.....

Hi everyone! I haven't been by to visit in too long. I realized that when our docs arrived yesterday (Friday.) :banana:

Oh my goodness, it's almost time to cruise. I've been so busy at work that this one has actually snuck up on me!!

Welcome to all of the people who've joined the thread since I last posted. Looks like we'll have lots of smiling faces with us on the ship. Only 12 days to go gang!!!!! :woohoo:

Okay, time to get packing...

Cheryl
Hi Cheryl, did your daughter get excited about her Christmas gift?
Billinaz, Is the second , or shall I say 3rd part of your trip still a secret?
If so, the kids will be so thrilled to stay on the ship. Hope you will be thinking about us "poor soles" who have to scootch off the boat in a hurry on sunday am.ha I'm Ready to go: already
Well no.............most definatley am not ready. Need to break out the suitcases next week.

No, they dont know that they are staying on the ship and going back out on another cruise.

Im the only one who knows we are going to WDW and the Poly after that!

Hi Cheryl, did your daughter get excited about her Christmas gift?...

Linda, thanks for asking! My daughter was so excited when she learned she was going back on the Disney ship. She's also cruised on RCCL with me but Disney is the one she craves. I guess I can understand that because they treat her like an absolute princess when we're onboard.

Billinaz, can I stow away in your luggage on Sunday morning instead of getting off of the ship? We stayed in the Poly last time we cruised DCL and it was just wonderful. Such a beautiful resort!

tammyct, we're watching the weather closely, too. Although it has to be better than here. Before we left work for the weekend all of my crews had to hook up the snowplows "just in case" :scared1: Hopefully we'll just get rain. It doesn't snow here often but when it does it's a total shutdown.

Happy packing everyone. To those of you heading out for your first DCL cruise you're in for the treat of a lifetime. Prepare to be totally wowed and completely spoiled!! :yay:

Cheryl

I packed tonight and am done!:banana:
I still have a last minute to do list....we are leaving in 5 days so I am sure this week will fly by.
Weather is looking good so far!

9 days before we leave.

Hopefully I can get some sleep @ the Hampton inn the night before.

So far it looks like about 70 degrees with a 40% chance of rain on the day we get there. I hope the rain holds off until after we leave the Port.

Look for us if you are there early. We plan on getting to the port first thing, about 10ish. We will be sitting in that area they rope off for the concierge guests to the right of the check in counters.

In our group of 16 my twins are 6 with cousins that rae 6 and 8 and then older. Do you need reservations for the shows as well as all the other stuff...my question is what do you actually have to make reservations for and what don't you need

Welcome Soccerfam! You need reservations for Palo, the spa and shore excursions. You do not need reservations for the shows. :thumbsup2

Pack some warm clothes...we're having quite a cold snap right now! :cold:

WooHoo! As of this morning, the weather forecast in the Bahamas for Friday and Saturday is 81 and sunny! :cheer2: Pretty perfect in my book! :flower3: Safe travels.

I'll see you guys at the Port! We are leaving tomorrow AM to stay at the Hampton Inn and will be at the port at 10ish Wednesday morning!

I hope that everyone enjoyed a WONDERful cruise! I still can't believe the fantastic weather we had...considering how cold Florida has been this past week. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter