Feb 04, 2016 3-Night Nassau and Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

hi!! just booked this cruise as a surprise for my hubs for our anniversary! this will be our third cruise with disney and first time on the magic. woohoo!! also planning to visit HP world...woot.

:thumbsup2

Hi! We just booked this cruise - it will be out first time for cruising and our kids are so excited!!

I have been researching tips and tricks and came across the fish extender thing several times...does anyone have any information on that or where to sign up to participate? Thanks so much!!

"Fish extenders" is an organized small gift exchange for the people who signup on this discussion board. The lists are generated by a motivated person on this DIS board. Once closer to the cruise, usually 60-90 days the list gets closed.

Families make, buy etc small gifts for the families as a whole or individually for each family members in each state room.

The fish extender itself is hung outside of the stateroom. Once on the cruise the pockets of the fish extender are filled with treats as you find time. The kids especially are excited to check every time they return to the room.

Lots of ideas on the Internet or pinterest. It is a nice way to add a little extra magic on the cruise. Hope this answers some questions.

Starting the cruise meet-up thread for this cruise. We're doing this quick 3-day cruise to experience the re-imagined Magic after several days at WDW and Universal.

Hi! It is showing you sent me message - but won't let me see it :/

We are booking today! We, Kelli and Paul, will be coming without our daughter! First time on a Disney cruise without a child! Looking forward to it. Going on the 3 night so we won't feel too guilty!

We were on the Magic for 7 nights in January. We've also been on the Dream and Fantasy. The Magic is our favorite by far! Love this ship and crew!

My hubs and I are so excited to be celebrating our sons 1st birthday on our first Disney cruise. We are AP's and the family is DVC. My son rode 4 rides last month and spent 3 afternoons in the park and didn't fuss once. We are hoping he enjoys the cruise (even if he won't remember it ;) we will be staying a few days on property with the family before hand.

We are also interested in doing the fish extender if someone has a link to a board that has been created for it let me know!

Yay! Just booked for my daughter's 9th bday - we're first timers! Can't wait! Also, already planning my fish extender gifts! Woohoo!

Just booked a girls getaway cruise, there will be three of us, my Mom, myself, and a friend. We'll be celebrating one becoming Gold on this cruise!

I am a first timer and my family is cruising the Bahamas from Cape Canaveral on Magic on Feb 11-14, 2016. How do I go about establishing a link so that my family can participate in the fish hook extender exchange?

Starting the cruise meet-up thread for this cruise. We're doing this quick 3-day cruise to experience the re-imagined Magic after several days at WDW and Universal.
Hi, seeking out "fellow" cruisers. We're looking forward to being back on the Magic :)!

I am a first timer and my family is cruising the Bahamas from Cape Canaveral on Magic on Feb 11-14, 2016. How do I go about establishing a link so that my family can participate in the fish hook extender exchange?

Hi, well this is the group for the Feb 04, 2016 3-Night Nassau and Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral. Are you also going to be on the ship from Feb 11 to 14? (We are too :)!)

If you are actually in search of the forum for the Magic from Feb 11-14, 2016, that's at http://www.disboards.com/threads/february-11-2016-disney-magic-3-night-bahamian-cruise.3422806/! I'll see you over there ;)!

This is the link for establishing the fish extender list. Someone will volunteer to organize it I'm sure a few months before the sail date. Can't wait till February!

This is the link for establishing the fish extender list. Someone will volunteer to organize it I'm sure a few months before the sail date. Can't wait till February!
I misread this sorry. Contact Irish Cowboy and they can add a link for specific cruises. Contact info is the second or third post under our February 4th link.

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise on a whim! It will be our 4th DCL cruise and 2nd time on the Magic. We'd like to sign up for the FE. Are we too late?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter