Feasts, Mechanical FAILURES, Floods, "DO-OVERS" .. Frogs and Sobriety Checks.

I absolutely HATE Krispy Kreme (and I have one less than 3 miles from my house)I can drive right past that “HOT” sign and Yawn.
OMG, and all this time I thought I was the lone Krispy Kreeme Hater in the universe!! :hug:

Oh ...How could I forget a Small little Lime Green detail... we have “Company” on our Disney adventure’s this week. We are “Croc” sitting “Flower”.
Shut up - those things are still kickin' around?! :rotfl: I thought for sure they'd all been long-lost to the bowels of WDW Lost & Found. I can't even remember the name of the one I put in rotation! :rolleyes:

DSC00417.jpg
Okay, if the place ever looked this empty when I'm there, I'd be all over CR's! I swear, it's like some kind of Cosmic Fuzzy Curse for me. :sad2:

So I said "That’s right Wizowsky.. I’m watching, always watching”
:worship: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Classic!

I love it! I wanted to be picked on when we were there. I sent in a joke that DH gave me about the barns being loud because the cows have horns and they read it at the end. But then DS was mad for the rest of the day because I didn't send his joke in since I felt it made no sense. I had tried but my old phone was harder to text on and I messed up and didn't feel like typing it all back in. Next time I'll text it no matter what he says.

P.S. I really don't care for Krispy Kreme either. We have a local bakery called Long's that makes awesome doughnuts and cakes. We are getting a Dunkin' Donuts really close to us soon though. I can't wait. I've always wanted to try them.

Why do I NOT believe this:confused3 ;) :hug:
I really don't know why:snooty: :rolleyes1

So I guess you saw you and I were BOTH LATE FOR DINNER :rotfl2:

Call me what ever you want just not late for dinner, or puffy french toast;)
Okay, if the place ever looked this empty when I'm there, I'd be all over CR's! I swear, it's like some kind of Cosmic Fuzzy Curse for me. :sad2:

You and me both V, last time I ate there was 2004.

P.S. I really don't care for Krispy Kreme either. We have a local bakery called Long's that makes awesome doughnuts and cakes. We are getting a Dunkin' Donuts really close to us soon though. I can't wait. I've always wanted to try them.

I think Dunkin is much better, they have awesome muffins:thumbsup2

i'm here katt!!!!! i know , i'm really late. how many points are you docking???? :worship:

so, i understand about josh and sarah. it's the same way with my gage and regan. gage feels like we never tell her no, but we do. also, sometimes it's not worth the freak out to tell her no. i def understand ya. :hug:

that is just way too funny about roz. you are a riot!!! :rotfl2: did your roz voice have a southern feel to it?????

HA... :lmao: MADE YOU LOOK..

YEAH YEAH I KNOW I KNOW....It's written.. just need to edit and add it pic's.. not that many:sad2:

Hello!

I happened upon your trip report today and thought I'd stop by and say hi! :wave:

I laughed so much when I read your account of your first day! My DH and I were in San Francisco in May and he got a great deal on a Charger rental! :) Little did I know that it was so cheap because no one could figure out how to start the darn thing! :rotfl2:

I will say that once he started it, it was the highlight of his trip. (He drives the minivan at home!)

Loving your TR so far - thanks for posting it!

Hello!

I happened upon your trip report today and thought I'd stop by and say hi! :wave:

I laughed so much when I read your account of your first day! My DH and I were in San Francisco in May and he got a great deal on a Charger rental! :) Little did I know that it was so cheap because no one could figure out how to start the darn thing! :rotfl2:

I will say that once he started it, it was the highlight of his trip. (He drives the minivan at home!)

Loving your TR so far - thanks for posting it!
party: :welcome: :welcome: party:

Thanks for stopping by... NOW I can laugh at the WHOLE Charger episode..
Then.. NOT SO MUCH :laughing:

I will be posting an update in just a few minutes
Hope you stick around.

IT’S Raining... I thought this was "Florida" .. You know .. The SUNSHINE STATE ??!! :beach: :confused3 NOPE I am guessing they meant something like THIS....
28_2_3v.gif

And it is the Liquid Sunshine State :sad2:

This is our 5th trip to WDW and I have seen SOME RAIN EVERY DAY on THIS TRIP... What is up with that ?? A Very Wise lady who we call "V" around the "Dis" here said.. .. "Welcome to Florida". So when I ask around as to why did I not see rain like this till this year... "Oh.." Replied V we have been in a drought for the past 4-5 years." WELL.. DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT UP ALL IN ONE WEEK ?? I had no idea that it was going to get worse.... So hold on...

Tonight’s Dinner Reservation is at "Chef Mickey’s" and we are somewhat concerned... We USUALLY try and have dinner between 4:30 and 5:30.. But tonight it is at 8:00. Now I have seen how busy and crazy this place gets.. So I am expecting to get seated at 9:00..

BUT.. That is hours away ... right now... I am checking in at the "Dis" saying Hello to my "peeps" and giving them a "LIVE REPORT".It is 8:00 am.. Kids.. Are asleep... Scott is Outside on the phone working. When we go on vacation... we forward the phones to the Cell’s ( since this is Scott’s Company) so we can ALWAYS BE REACHED. :sad2: If you are thinking it sounds like a Bummer.. You would be right. BUT... THERE IS WORSE... LETS JUST SAY... I am glad that everybody did not have "Cellphones" in 1987 like we do now.. And that Scott did not have one.
We are on our "Honeymoon" in Disney... and at least 4 times a day... EVERY DAY... he has to get to a Payphone to call in for messages.:guilty: He worked for GTE Yellow Pages then ... AND it was 5 months AFTER our wedding.. Because he was not allowed to take vacation yet.... BUT STILL
Can’t we be ALONE.. And forget the work world... We are in DISNEY WORLD... The answer is the same today as it was then ( actually worse now) NOPE !!!!:sad2:

HOW DID I GET OFF TRACK AGAIN...

Oh Sleeping kids... Yeah.. Let sleeping "MONSTERS LIE" I am still a little "Miffed" at Scott for reading me the "Roz" Act last night. Well the kids finally get up.. We grab breakfast at Golden Corral and go to MGM ( and I will continue to call it MGM:mad: ). We get in line for the "Movie Ride" and someone handed us FP’s for the New Toy Story Ride.. That are good in 30 minutes.
That is great as we figured we would have to use Joshua’s GAC card to bypass some of the wait.
I hate to use this card.. But it makes the difference between us having a pixiedust: "Magical" Vacation or it being Miserable... ( however on this vacation... even the GAC could not help us) It allows this family and especially Joshua to escape the everyday "Autism World"
So we leave The Movie Ride and Ugh... It’s POURING... by the time we get over to "Toy Story"
my feet and Scott’s are drenched as we have on Tennis Shoes. Sara and Joshua had on Sandals so it do not matter too much. Even with Fast Passes it took us 45 minutes to get through the ride.. 35 or so in line. Joshua is not too happy about the wait but they have lots of things for him to look at. I begin to imagine where I would like to see Scott.. Especially after last
night. Yup.. That's about right.
18014732713_0_ALB.jpg

You have Chute’s and Ladders on the ceiling, Big Crayons, Big Blocks, and all kinds of things to try and make you feel small ....like a Toy.
38014732713_0_BG.jpg
57200732713_0_ALB.jpg

The ride is GREAT. You MUST do this.. And after you ride "Toy Story" .. "Buzz Lightyear" over in MK is Boring. Maybe I just love this ride as I got the Family High Score... :woohoo: 194700.. NOT the High Score of the Day.. But Good enough for me... (I beat the Snot out of Scott):cheer2:
Sara begins to throw down attitude again.. She got the lowest score. Sometimes that girl acts 16... others 16 months. She was playing against Scott and Scott will not Throw a game. I will for my kids.. But I wanted to know how well I could do so I played for KEEPS this time.
I thought by now the rain would be OVER.. No.. It is still pouring. So what now... Before I could say "Rod Serling".. I was heading towards the "TOWER OF TERROR". :scared: While I had a Sick feeling in my stomach.. I was not worried.. I was SURE that Sarabeth would Chicken out AGAIN.. Just like last year.... and we could ride back to the Ground Floor in a REAL ELEVATOR.. GOING AT A REAL SPEED... JUST ONE WAY... DOWN... SLOWLY.. Like elevators are supposed to do. Because we are wet.. It is COLD in this place... a bunch of the graphics and Storyline are not working right. How do I know this... Because Sarabeth DID NOT CHICKEN OUT... My Baby decided, to be a BIG GIRL.:sad:
IMG_0154.jpg

My heart is racing as I enter the "Death Chamber"... Sara is beside me.. Scott and Joshua are right behind me. We got through the "tame stuff" which seemed lame ( Stuff not all working) then the door flies open and we FALL !!!!! At this time I would like to tell you I am no longer COLD.. That feeling has been forgotten... HOWEVER... I am WARM in the SEAT !!!!:lmao:
No..not that ( though I could have EASILY DONE THAT) my coffee that I smuggled in had an accident.
Usually I hold on to Sara to calm her... NOT THIS TIME... I am holding on to her so SHE WILL PROTECT ME. !!! :scared1: I hate this.. Oh no It’s going back up.... and
scaredsmiley.gif
AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGHHHHHH... I begin Praying... SERIOUSLY.. Jesus NEEDS to get in this thing RIGHT NOW... Oh No....
scared0001.gif
NOT AGAIN..... Up we go... doors open up and Oh ...Look.. An ANGEL...:angel: and JESUS right behind her... EVEN THEY WON’T GET IN THIS THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.
scaredsmiley.gif
As I fall for hopefully the LAST TIME...
OK It’s Over... I survived... I AM GOING TO BUY THIS PICTURE... I need proof that I rode it and that I am still alive... Oh Look... No PHOTO... Great... more Mechanical Failure... :headache: :headache:

No Proof that I indeed escaped from the "Tower of Terror" except that of my Mindless Meandering Recap.. The rest of the proof lies somewhere Lost forever... "In the Twilight Zone"

Up Next... What.. No Lines... at Chef Mickey.. And a Little "Croc" goes into the kitchen.

FIRST!!!! How many points do I get??

Wow, Katt, I won't even get anywhere near Tower of Terror. I love me some roller coasters, but free falling does not sound like fun to me. I'll ride just about any other ride at WDW (except the tea cups). I'm in awe of you!

So, did you make it to Chef Mickeys? And how long did you have to wait??

FIRST!!!! How many points do I get??

Wow, Katt, I won't even get anywhere near Tower of Terror. I love me some roller coasters, but free falling does not sound like fun to me. I'll ride just about any other ride at WDW (except the tea cups). I'm in awe of you!

So, did you make it to Chef Mickeys? And how long did you have to wait??
You'll have to wait... maybe I can do that one tomorrow.

Sorry, Dawn. I wasn't even stalking her. I just happened across it.

Gotta run to piano lessons. Later!

While I can't believe Jodi beat me, I'm more annoyed that Katt gave her points. I was first once (twice?) and didn't get Jack! :mad: :snooty:

Hmmf!

Anyway... I scared to death of the TOT too. I rode it on our honeymoon multiple times. But now with little kids and a scared big one? Not so fun.
The kids still talk about it. :sad2: You should have bought the shirt like B did to show she survived the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter