• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FEA and Askerhaus help!

Cbrtls5

Mouseketeer
I'm in a slight dilemma. We're trying to decide what to do. Currently, we have a Monday morning 8:15 ADR for the Princess breakfast in Epcot. The plan is to eat and then ride FEA. Both are on our wishlist. We may be having to fly out a little later now. And of course most of the ADRs are booked. I can find one for the following Sunday for 9:15 am. But part of the planning of the PPO ADR was to be able to ride FEA right away. What would a 9:15 ADR do? Can we ride FEA and then go to breakfast?

We did a PPO breakfast at Akershus in January and left by 8:50 to ride FEA. The rope droppers were there already. We rode FEA twice by 9:15 so if you are there early and at the front of the rope drop crowd, I think you'd make it.

We did a PPO breakfast at Akershus in January and left by 8:50 to ride FEA. The rope droppers were there already. We rode FEA twice by 9:15 so if you are there early and at the front of the rope drop crowd, I think you'd make it.
IF FEA is up on time and running. That's one of the problems with a "dash through FEA at rope drop" strategy. It frequently starts running late, and is a slow loader. FEA is prone to a lot of downtime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter