FE still allowed?

gcoolie

I do believe in fairies!
I had read that over the door organizers are no longer allowed in the cabins, but I just heard a report that FE is no longer allowed either.

Is that true or some misunderstanding?

I hope its not true!!

I had read that over the door organizers are no longer allowed in the cabins, but I just heard a report that FE is no longer allowed either.

I hope its not true!!

Over the door organizers - no longer allowed.

FEs - still allowed.

They were talking about organizers that fit over the doors.

Not fish extenders that hang from the message clip.

Last week, I noticed tape and adhesive hooks on the concierge doors. I can't imagine, that doesn't damage them. Yikes!

I hope its not true!!

Just off the Fantasy on Saturday and we had the FE and exchange with no problem.

Last week, I noticed tape and adhesive hooks on the concierge doors. I can't imagine, that doesn't damage them. Yikes!

That's because someone didn't read up on the rules.

And, I guess, if you can afford Concierge, you can afford the damage charges. :confused3

I was only on a few decks on the Dream last week and saw a few Happy Birthday magnets, a HB sign was taped on Deck 10 and no one took it down. I think on Deck 3 I saw one room decorated to the hilt (looked pretty tacky because it was the only one) and no FE's. I'm sure they were around, I just didn't see any.

We were on the Wonder last week and we had our FE out. Of course, I also saw things taped to doors that were there all week. I guess Disney is not enforcing that yet...

I thought it had always been against the rules to put anything other than magnets on your door.

I had an idea to get magnetic hooks to hang the organizer with those, rather than hang them over the door so as not to cause any damage. I hope that will work ok with DCL because not being able to use one with a family of five will not be fun at all!

Thanks all. Seems like it might have been a misunderstanding between organizers and FE. So glad!

PP-someone also mentioned hanging the organizer in your closet on another thread.

Oh no! No more organizers? The organizer was a lifesaver on our last cruise with our family of 5.... and now we have a tween girl and a teen boy, so it's even more necessary for keeping the bathroom under control.

We'd need a terribly strong magnetic hook to hang one from it - anyone know where to find a super strong magnetic hook?

That's because someone didn't read up on the rules.

And, I guess, if you can afford Concierge, you can afford the damage charges. :confused3

I couldn't believe, the adhesive hooks. It doesn't matter, what you can afford, it's rude and inconsiderate. IMO

Oh no! No more organizers? The organizer was a lifesaver on our last cruise with our family of 5.... and now we have a tween girl and a teen boy, so it's even more necessary for keeping the bathroom under control.

We'd need a terribly strong magnetic hook to hang one from it - anyone know where to find a super strong magnetic hook?

If you're looking to hang it from a magnetic hook on the door, why don't you just use the hook that's already on the back of the door? Or one of the hooks on the wall between the bathroom and the bed area?

I couldn't believe, the adhesive hooks. It doesn't matter what you can afford, it's rude and inconsiderate. IMO

I agree.

If you're looking to hang it from a magnetic hook on the door, why don't you just use the hook that's already on the back of the door? Or one of the hooks on the wall between the bathroom and the bed area?

That's what we'll do. :) It's been a long 5 years since our last Disney Cruise so I don't remember hooks on the back of the doors. Probably because it was covered up by our over the door organizer!

It is against the rules to use adhesives on the doors and on the walls.

Either Disney isn't enforcing, or they're just going to bill anyone who has damage to their doors.

Well and I figured if I got four magnets to put in each of the four hook holes at the top of the show rack, that should be enough to hold it up.

I'd be concerned that magnets used to hold something up would slide, causing even greater damage to the doors.

I've been away from the boards for a bit. So over the door organizers (shoe organizers) are no longer allowed? Where's the best place to see the update on that? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter