FE participant List for April 26th to May 3rd 2014

JessieB923

Mouseketeer
Borrowing from another Dis member. I've created a Google Doc for our FE group so that anyone can add there information at any time or I can do so for you. We've limited the groups to 20, but feel free to do just your group or several.

The Fe sign up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As-pLz_Do5jedFp6aWF4RGRYVDBFaG4xeGhSd2J0c3c&usp=sharing

Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/507...2809004441848&ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment

This is going to be a GREAT Cruise!!!!! - Jessie

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:

Have a great cruise!

I posted on the other page, but we are joining this cruise and can't wait. I did already fill out the document for the FE exchange. We have done these 2x before and loved it! It was soo much fun! Can't wait to be part of it again. I also asked to join the FB page. Looking forward to cruising with you all!

can you please explain to me what is a fish extender program? i see them on the doors but what do you do with them?

Hi there,

We are doing this cruise, I have posted a few times in the other thread and just sent a request to join the Facebook group.

It's pretty quiet in these threads, hoping FB is where all the action is at :)

Will have a look at the FE list, not sure if I will join and was after some advice. We are travelling for 2 weeks prior to the cruise, flying from Sydney, Australia to NYC. Was thinking that with our limited baggage allowance, carrying all those gifts might be a problem as the cruise is the last part of our trip.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter