FE Gifts?

misscinderella

Earning My Ears
I'm going on a cruise in August on the Disney Fantasy and my family has signed up for the FE exchange.
I have been thinking so hard about what to do for the teens (as that is who I am in charge of) but have come up with only gifts for the girls.

What should I do for the teen boys? Please nothing from the dollar store, I want my gifts to be memorable. And I really don't want to have to resort to candy, as I find it a really boring gift.

Thank you!

Not really sure of your budget, but some things to consider could be:

pirate themed items for the PITC night, refillable drink/sports bottles, or ear buds. HTH! :goodvibes

Not really sure of your budget, but some things to consider could be:

pirate themed items for the PITC night, refillable drink/sports bottles, or ear buds. HTH! :goodvibes

thank you! i was thinking of pirate themed things, and the sports bottles are great ideas!

Travel size Axe body spray, chapstick, trading pin?

thank you! i will definitely look into those!

Paracord bracelets. Key fobs if they are of driving age.

thanks! very helpful!

For our FE gifts to teen boys, we did nice sport water bottles. We drove, so we had the room, we'd have to think twice about it if we flew. My DS18 got some great FE gifts, he loved a personalized flask (lol), paracord bracelet, earphones, I know there's more, I just can't think of them right now. He even loved the personalized magnets with his favorite character. :goodvibes
My kids loved getting trading pins too, as they love to pin trade.
DS was appreciative of everything we got, so don't stress too much! The fun is in the delivering and receiving surprises.

For our FE gifts to teen boys, we did nice sport water bottles. We drove, so we had the room, we'd have to think twice about it if we flew. My DS18 got some great FE gifts, he loved a personalized flask (lol), paracord bracelet, earphones, I know there's more, I just can't think of them right now. He even loved the personalized magnets with his favorite character. :goodvibes
My kids loved getting trading pins too, as they love to pin trade.
DS was appreciative of everything we got, so don't stress too much! The fun is in the delivering and receiving surprises.

thank you! these are wonderful ideas! extremely helpful:-)

I ordered silicon wrist bands with the cruise info on them.

They were less than 50 cents each.

Book marks, key fobs, silicone wristbands

Please, no Axe spray. There are too many of us that are very sensitive to perfumes.

I love all of the suggestions. I never thought of pins as FE gifts. Where would you get them? Online from disneystore? Do you break up a set or do individual ones? Do you wait to find out everyones favorite character or just buy here and there?

This can get pricey, but 5 below has these balls that bounce on water. First saw them on vacation in HI. Used as part of family gift for my next FE. Pretty fun for beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter