FE gifts for older teens

Sorry.. make that $20... per doz...

Also you can get the Hershey bars and print out the personalized labels and put that around the candy bar...

I love this we are going in October and will look for beach balls at the end of the summer!

it gets breezy @ CC, beachballs might 'take off'...i went with smaller balls from oriental trading...a plastic type

mini hacky sacs would work too

note that the checked luggage i had a gallon sized zip back stuffed full of lip gloss did get checked (got security note)...make me feel TSA is doing their job:thumbsup2

Love those ideas. I'm from Buffalo NY- I could either give snow or chicken wings. lol Hey, wait a minute, buffalo bills attire is drastically discounted. But I bet they wont want that- not even people from Buffalo want to wear that logo. :rotfl:

Don't be so sure! My husband is from Buffalo (we live in Virginia now) and my teenage son is a Bills fan. It's hard to get Bills stuff in Virginia! :cheer2:

Also you can get the Hershey bars and print out the personalized labels and put that around the candy bar...

I love this idea..........

I plan on making Large mickey head iced sugar cookies..for each kid in the room (maybe adults too depends on how it goes) and i am making christmas ornaments for the adults.:santa:

We got pirate eye patches and small bottles of bubbles too.

They discourage them for the deck parties... does make the deck slippery - especially at night when there is dampness on the decks.

Don't be so sure! My husband is from Buffalo (we live in Virginia now) and my teenage son is a Bills fan. It's hard to get Bills stuff in Virginia! :cheer2:

Hey Kathy, it's Wayne. I've been posting on the Roll Call. They have our info up top under my user name. We can't participate in the FE stuff for obvious reasons. Less than 4 weeks to go now!!!

Love those ideas. I'm from Buffalo NY- I could either give snow or chicken wings. lol Hey, wait a minute, buffalo bills attire is drastically discounted. But I bet they wont want that- not even people from Buffalo want to wear that logo. :rotfl:

I am from Bufffalo ny also!! Too funny about the Buffalo Bill stuff!:rotfl:

I have girls, so can't help with the boys. For the teenage girls on our trip I'm doing bath and body works travel size bottles of body wash, hand lotion, body spray and a bath pouff in coconut lime verbena - that scents reminds of a tropical island. I'm packaging it all in a clear gift bag.

Last year we did Hershey Bars wrapped with a special cruise wrapper (we are from Hershey) and that went over well with all ages.

They also like lip gloss, bubbles, candy, gum, paper, pencils/pens, anything tropical themed, tissues, trinkets and glo items.

Tammy

Teenaged boys like CANDY !

Yep, that's what my 14 year old son said, too when I asked the other day. He said it really depends on the individual kid and he'd more likely be "silly" and kid like on a Disney cruise, but in all reality, candy is the best choice for teen boys. :goodvibes

I sail this Saturday and still haven't gotten anything for our FE, so I'm in desperate for idea mode. :D

Really great ideas, here!

I'm going to keep an eye on those mini-Bath and Body works products (the scented hand sanitizers should make a few folks happy).

Just need to figure out if I can get bags of chocolate to Florida without it getting goopy in my luggage.

keep them coming....these are great!

Last May we took our 1st.DC. We had a ball. The FE was so much fun to do.The children got so excited with coming back to our cabins to find surprises waiting for them. Some of the things I gave out were little sand toys for little ones, sun visors, stickers, deco band aides, pencils with the CDN. FLAG ON THEM magnets fron home, frisbees, glow bracelets or necklaces, bubbles, little photo frames, notepads. Some of the things we received were bandanas, stickers,pencils,& rubber duckies all for pirate night. homemade photo album ( mini), homemade Christmas ornament with minnie & Mickey on them they were made with little pom poms, on a wooden circle disc painted red real cute. so many other things. I like things from peoples home states.Some made CD'S REAL COOL.

Thanks for the great ideas everyone! Was concerned over teen boys but Rock Band really helped! Also, instead of gum, I was thinking of TicTacs.
Keep those ideas coming!:thumbsup2

girls - scrunchies, lip gloss, nail polish, magnetic mirror, white board, (i will ask my 13 yr old and get back to u)
boys - key chains. arcade cards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter