FE Gifts for Kids

wildel1021

Mouseketeer
To all you moms out there......I need some help.
What types of gifts have your kids gotten as FE gifts that they really liked and what gifts have they not liked at all.

mine is a teenager but he liked the candy, chocolate and Reece's, and he like the glow bracelets that he used for pirates night. We got some color crayons and a couple of printed sheets that we gave to some kids in the cabin next to ours and they loved it. We got some girls Disney necklace and gave it to the 12 year old at our table and she loved it; for some reason my son did not want it.

My kids liked the beach balls for using at CC, key chains, water bottles, pins. We throw most of the candy out due to allergies...

We haven't sailed yet, but from a mom's perspective, if it is edible/I don't have to pack it when i fly home, that is a bonus. My daughters, especially my older one, will love ANYTHING personalized. She has a unique name, so it isn't like we can ever just buy items with her name on them.
Oh-and as a mom I'd love keepsakes-ornaments, frames, etc.

Liked:
glow sticks
pirate garb
beach toys
tatoos

Didn't like:
candy (Because we don't let them have much)

Personally I like things that can be used on the ship and don't have to be brought home. It's fun to do, but we end up with so much to bring home that may never even get unpacked and used.

My kids liked the little activity books (please include a writing utensil :thumbsup2) to do while we were waiting for our excursions so they don't get bored and start harassing each other! They also liked pirate eye patches, tattoos, theater candy.

Like.....

small magnets for fridge at home from your hometown or from a stop from cruise, these can be homemade
pins, or pens
candy, mints, gum,
tatoos were great for young kids
glow stickst
small bags
powdered drink mix for bottles of water

remember every one has to carry all this stuff home, so something small and thought ful.

We've been back for a month, and the things with staying power (for our 4.5 year old) include:

• Small (dollar store) sticker/colouring/activity books/sticker sets
  • Small clipboard with post-it notes - very happy with this
  • Pirate coins (he loves pirates)
  • Bottle caps with favourite characters - especially on zipper pulls or magnets
  • Small characters (Woody)
  • Small dry-erase message board - loved this, and still uses it.
  • Small flashlight (this might have been for DH, but it was co-opted by our son)
Candy was fine, even though we left a lot of it behind.

Agree 100% with small and lightweight! We tried for that with all our gifts too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter