• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fe for fantasy march 22-29, 2014!!!

Tinkerbell2B

Mouseketeer
I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

FE is basically a gift exchange between families/cabins. You sign up on the FE list for your cruise and swap gifts with the others on the list. You can do individual gifts or a cabin gift. Just whatever you would like to do. You purchase or make a FE to hang outside of your cabin door for people to put your gifts in! There are several great groups on Facebook with all kind of ideas!

FE is basically a gift exchange between families/cabins. You sign up on the FE list for your cruise and swap gifts with the others on the list. You can do individual gifts or a cabin gift. Just whatever you would like to do. You purchase or make a FE to hang outside of your cabin door for people to put your gifts in! There are several great groups on Facebook with all kind of ideas!

Thank you. Sounds like fun:thumbsup2

Just signed up for FE#2. So excited! This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise and we just learned about the fish extenders right before our last cruise (Fantasy, Western Caribben, March 16, 2013) and it was too late to get into the fun!

Thank you for creating FE lists. We just joined FE 2. If there will be a FE 3 and extra families are needed-we will be happy to add to that group as well as stay in FE 2.

Thank you!!

Hi. I think I finally added us to the FE#2. Plz let me know if I did it right? I am very non-crafty and not creative in these areas; also tech challenged:-) If I have this correct, we can either make or buy little things to put into the FEs on list #2? I am trying to do this for my granddaughter's and son's cabin. Plan on working with her to come up with things for the FEs when we visit her this fall,(she gets excited giving things to others too),then we'll have them ready for next Spring. Plz let me know if I should be doing something different. Thanx much!

Hi everyone! We are starting to get the FE organized for our cruise. I have made a Google document so it can be easily accessed by everyone at anytime. The link for the FE is
Please add your information or I would be happy to do so! Also, we have started a group on Facebook for those of you who use it.
Come join us!!:cool1:

Hi. I think I finally added us to the FE#2. Plz let me know if I did it right? I am very non-crafty and not creative in these areas; also tech challenged:-) If I have this correct, we can either make or buy little things to put into the FEs on list #2? I am trying to do this for my granddaughter's and son's cabin. Plan on working with her to come up with things for the FEs when we visit her this fall,(she gets excited giving things to others too),then we'll have them ready for next Spring. Plz let me know if I should be doing something different. Thanx much!

That is right! You have the choice to make or buy gifts. You also have the choice of either doing a cabin gift (one gift for everyone) or individual gifts. It's totally up to you!!

Hello everyone!
I went on the Spring Break Fantasy Cruise last year with my parents, husband and kids. My parents had so much fun they booked a surprise cruise for my sister, Amy, while we were still on board. My sister knows about the cruise, but it will be an Xmas present for my three nieces. I signed my sister up for the FE group 3 as she is not very tech savvy, but wanted to do it. I do not know the room yet, I will update that later. I requested to be part of the FB group as well and hopefully I can draw my sister into it as well. We made some great friends prior to the trip via FaceTime, etc and my kids had friends already made walking onto the ship. This is such a great site to connect on. If anybody has questions, please ask! BTW...I totally recommend the martini tasting! Get on the ship quick and head straight to sign up for any tastings! :-)

We booked our cruise last spring but I was worried I my have to cancel as airfare to Orlando was so high....but it finally came down and I am happy to say I was able to book our flights! So looking forward to this experience! None of us have been on a cruise before...I just joined fish extender 3 group. I hope more join in...yes that martini tasting sounds great!

I'm brand new to dis. I have found that the fish extender 1&2 are closed. Is the FE 3 still open. This will be our very first cruise and I'm feeling (now) not prepared. We will be on fantasy march 22nd. My hubby and I will have 3 kiddos in tow.

We are cruising the Fantasy on March 22. We ordered our fish extender. Do we have to join a group. Did not realize there were groups to join, I guess I just assumed that if you had an extender you would get candies and stickers
thanks for any help

I am so excited to be going on my first Disney Cruise this March but I am not sure how the Fish Extenders work. This is going to be a family cruise and my mom has heard about the extenders so we have one being made but any information on how it all works would be helpful. I want to participate but not sure how to get involved. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

Tami

We are thinking about joining the fish extender group #3. How many people will there be to buy for? When will group #3 be closed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter