• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FE: duck tape/tote bags or Christmas stockings

MrsRamos

Earning My Ears

I was looking at ordering one but I really don’t want to have the same thing everyone else will probably have, and really just want to have fun with my girls making our own. I have searched the boards but am still looking for some ideas on FE’s. My soon to be 8yr old daughter is obsessed with duct tape and wants to make one from that, I am thinking along the lines of medium size tote bags or since we will be going right before Christmas, maybe one out of Christmas stocking…If anyone has s homemade FE they can share with me along these lines I would appreciate if you would share!!

Have you looked on Pinterest? I found lots of ideas for disney DIY and Christmas DIY !!

I used your advice and went with Pintrest and here is my prototype which came out pretty good! Only thing missing is my DD name which I would like to get embroidered, if not the iron ons will do. She loves it. One down, two more to go...

Decided I will do a tote bag FE...Not sure how I am going to put it all together, but I will think of something.

Now if I could only figure out how to post the pictures I would...help anyone?

I had previously purchased a FE from EBay for our first cruise, but this time I wanted something more unique. I made my parents a FE out of duct tape and am now working on an Alice in Wonderland themed one for my family. I love duct tape!

1zgakn.jpg
[/IMG]

we have a lovely FE made by my MIL, but couldnt find it before we left on this cruise, so my 13 D and I sat down and created one out of duct tape in like an hour or so... it worked perfectly! Just find the dimensions and there are a lot of duct tape FE tutorials or posts around... we found duct tape we liked and created it! Added some stickers and viola!

I was looking at ordering one but I really don’t want to have the same thing everyone else will probably have, and really just want to have fun with my girls making our own. I have searched the boards but am still looking for some ideas on FE’s. My soon to be 8yr old daughter is obsessed with duct tape and wants to make one from that, I am thinking along the lines of medium size tote bags or since we will be going right before Christmas, maybe one out of Christmas stocking…If anyone has s homemade FE they can share with me along these lines I would appreciate if you would share!!

We wanted something different also and more secure. We up-cycled a mickey mouse t-shirt. Cut off the sides, turned it inside out and sewed up the sides. Put a wire through the neck and hung it up. Kind of like a stocking. It worked very well and hid the FE gifts. Have fun making your FE pirate:

I had previously purchased a FE from EBay for our first cruise, but this time I wanted something more unique. I made my parents a FE out of duct tape and am now working on an Alice in Wonderland themed one for my family. I love duct tape!

1zgakn.jpg
[/IMG]

So cute! I love the Minnie skirt

so this is what I have so far...going with the tutu tote bag. its not complete but I am getting there:

1693z90.jpg

2w2hkpv.jpg

Thanks for the info on posting pics!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter