FE "advertising"

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by alisrockin, Oct 14, 2012.

1. weHEARTmickey

weHEARTmickey Dreamin' of Disney.......

Goodness, I certainly hope I didn't offend anyone with my business cards. :eek: I am a TA who participated in an FE exchange on the 10/27 Magic with many other TAs. I gave my business cards, just so everyone could know who I was. I knew I wouldn't gain business from this action, I just thought it would be helpful. Please don't judge everyone who does this, as I promise I wasn't using the FE exchange as a business opportunity. (In fact, if I'd viewed the FE as such, I would've participated in the 10/6 FE exchange when my DH & I sailed without the kids, when there weren't nearly as many TAs on board.)

I wasn't offended when I received business cards in our gifts. I was just thankful for all the thoughtful gifts. We are considering going on the 12/15 Galveston 6 night cruise, and if we do participate in the FE exchange, I won't add my business cards. ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mog's Mom

Mog's Mom Mickey Fan

This might not be too popular a view, but here goes...

The rules of FE Exchange:
    1. There are no rules.
    2. See rule 1.

... so really, the only problem I see is complaining about what you received in your FE. It's supposed to be a fun diversion, so who needs the drama?

D.

4. alisrockin

alisrockin Earning My Ears

It's all about the approach

5. hotchpot

hotchpot Earning My Ears

As long as it's not "in your face" I'm cool with it.