FD Question

julluvsdisney

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f
if you get the QSDP either as the promo offer or pin code can you updrade to deluxe DDP just pay the difference. at the moment he are booked at POP and I just want to be able to evaluate our options before promos come out for fall.TIA:goodvibes

i know you can upgrade to the reg ddp and pay the difference but wasnt sure if they would let u upgrade to DxDDP.:surfweb:tia

awesome! Did they tell you the price difference? I had heard that it was $10 for adults a day and $2 for kids for the reg DDP during the value season. Im wondering how much it would cost for the DxDDP? Thanks so much for the info!!!:goodvibes

The cost of DxDDP is $71.99 per adult, $20.99 per child...so you're looking at a price difference of $40/adult and $11/child. And don't forget that you'll also be adding money for tip, which obviously isn't included with QSDP.

so based on my disney math I am looking at paying about $40 less on the DxDDP upgade if I recieve the QSDP pin than I am currently paying for the reg dining plan w/o any discount. does that sound right? If so I'm praying for the QSDP pin !!

so based on my disney math I am looking at paying about $40 less on the DxDDP upgade if I recieve the QSDP pin than I am currently paying for the reg dining plan w/o any discount. does that sound right? If so I'm praying for the QSDP pin !!

Regular DDP is $41.99/adult and $11.99/child during value season. The cost of upgrading from QSDP to DxDDP would essentially be the same cost as paying for regular DDP out of pocket. Here's the breakdown...

Upgrade from QSDP to DxDDP per adult: $40
Out of pocket regular DDP (during value): $41.99
Difference in price: $1.99

Upgrade from QSDP to DxDDP per child: $11
Out of pocket regular DDP (during value): $11.99
Difference in price: $0.99

These are per night costs, obviously. So if you get QSDP for free, it's obviously a great deal to pay for the upgrade to DxDDP as opposed to paying for the regular DDP out of pocket.

excellent thanks! SO I guess I am getting better at disney math after all lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter