FBLA nationals in Anaheim, is anyone else going? Questions for those who have been

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I am so excited DS made it to Nationals for FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America)! He actually is competing in 2 categories!:cheer2:

I get to go along with him, but am a bit nervous because I will be his chaperone, and there will not be an advisor with us. I just don't want to miss anything for him. I know we have to go to the opening and closing ceremonies, and he has to compete in his 2 events. He can do some of the workshops he chooses.

How do we find out what and where the workshops are?
Where do we find out where his competition will take place?
What else do I need to know?
Do they sell souvenirs?
Any other hints and tips?

I don't even know what to ask, so I would appreciate any information!

My college aged son is going for PBL and I know nothing! He's given me dates and that's about it. He should be home from school this weekend, so I'm sure I'll hear something about it then! Thanks for the links!!

When I went to the Conference they had a schedule when we checked in for the conference with a schedule of all the events and workshops. I had a blast and wish I could go back and do it again. This was quite a few years ago and I remember they had a hypnotist one of the nights for entertainment at the conference I went to and I got picked to go up on stage. So I'm sure they will have everything when you check in for schedule and requirements for the participants. I don't remember if they had merchandise for sale but I'm sure it's likely.

Have fun, FBLA and PBL were a great experience for me, and helped me gain confidence and skills for life beyond school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter