• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fay

I've always been thankful I have three girls. Every time a babysit a boy I have to wash down the bathroom. Drives me crazy. Women should train their boys to sit down when they pee.

I've always been thankful I have three girls. Every time a babysit a boy I have to wash down the bathroom. Drives me crazy. Women should train their boys to sit down when they pee.

My DS has to wipe the toilet if he stands. I have my standards! (and my pack of wipes!

Hmmm, From hurricanes to men's potty habits..... Oh well, just another day on the dis.

This thread is getting VERY close to closing!! Let's get back to talking about the weather. :thumbsup2

like a bolt of lightning, Amanda is zapped back to reality.

We're busted. Now you know why they don't ask us to be the moderators!

:angel: :worship:

lol...yes, dear!

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Just a little overcast right now but, I know it's coming.

Hang on tight, and don't forget to panic for the Weather Channel cameras. It helps their ratings. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter