• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Faxing room requests

mikoiv

Mouseketeer
I have faxed room requests in the past but probably not in the past 2-3. I have read varying reports that the Resorts no longer accept faxed requests and also that it still works depending on resort. I will be at the POR 27 April, is it worth while sending faxed room request?????:confused3
Thanks

I faxed a request back in December 2008 a few days before our trip. This was to the Pop, but they gave me the building I wanted and put me near the people I requested to be by. It didn't seem to be a problem. It wouldn't hurt to make your request!:thumbsup2

I will send the fax regardless, but I was just curious to see/hear and recent results.
Thanks

Everything I have read on the boards recently pretty much says to not rely on the fax but rather to have your requests noted on your reservations -- i.e. call Disney reservations and have them put your request into the notes on your reservation.

Everything I have read on the boards recently pretty much says to not rely on the fax but rather to have your requests noted on your reservations -- i.e. call Disney reservations and have them put your request into the notes on your reservation.

If you booked through a travel agent (ex. AAA) you can not call Disney direct to add this to your reservation. You have to get your travel agent to do it for you. Disney won't(or can't) access other agent reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter