• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Faxing Hotel Request?

Mickey'sMainMami

<font color=red>I love playing video games!!<br><f
Hi, I have read on here about people faxing hotel room/location requests to their hotels. Can anyone tell me more info on this, like where to fax it to and what kind of requests we should ask for? Our only big request is that we have adjoning/connecting rooms. My brother, sis-in-law and 3 year old nephew are going with us. We want to be able to put my nephew to bed then go in the other room and hang out more. I did ask for connecting rooms when we first made our reservation, and the rep told me no problem, but now I am starting to worry. Also, does anyone have any building info for POR and what is close to a bus stop and the food court and main pool? Thanks for any help!

You should call reservations and make sure there is a travel with in your notes. You can also add any requests with them. No need to fax. Connecting rooms are not guaranteed but they are a request.

We are leaving on the 9th of Sept and sent a fax attention to the Hotel attention to Hotel Manager asking for a ground level room close to a bus stop.We have a 6 and 2 year old who I know willl be tired not to mention I will be 6.5 months pregnant. I have done this before and when we checked in we were very pleased. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter