• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fax # for Room Controller at POR

SArnhalt

Earning My Ears
Is the fax # for POR-Riverside Resort listed on this site the same fax# to the Room Controller there? When I stayed there a few years ago when it was still Dixie Landings I have a different one than listed so it got me to wondering! We are leaving on Wednesday so I need to fax them in a couple of days.

Last week I used their main fax number 407-934-5777 & sent it attn: room assignor
We got everything we asked for: top floor, corner room in AB 27!:D Have a great time!

TWOOD,

THANKS FOR THE FAX NUMBER. WE ARE LOOKING FOR TOP FLOOR, CORNER ROOM BUT I DONT KNOW WHICH BUILDING TO ASK FOR. I WOULD LIKE TO BE CLOSE TO THE FOOD COURT AND BUS STOP. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

THANKS

LAH

LAH,
If you want the AB section, AB 14 is the closest, followed by AB 18, which is smoking optional, then it's AB 27. In AB 27, room 2736 & 2733 are both top floor, corner rooms. Hope this helps. We love AB 27, as it's close enough to everything & surrounded by landscaping, so there's no parking lot views.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter