Favourite Park Spot

brooklindaddy

Earning My Ears
What is your favourite spot to stand in WDW and take all the magic in? Is it the entrance to Epcot or at the top of Tower of Terror looking out into DHS before you drop?
With a week and a bit to go before our trip, I continue to visualize many "feel good" spots at the parks. What are yours?

Peoplemover, for sure. Coasting above Tomorrowland and seeing the castle... awesome. Similar feeling in Town Square... Pausing for that first long look down Main Street. Just a couple off the top of my head!

Either side of Spaceship Earth is a place to stop and savor your surroundings. One of my favorite spots to stop is at the far end of the lake almost directly in line with Spaceship Earth. It's at the Japanese Pavilion. Looking through the brightly colored gates towards Spaceship Earth is very pleasing to the spirit.

One place I like to relax at is the Canadian Pavilion. Either the upper plaza, with nice stone buildings, or down below, following Victoria Gardens then the lovely path along the water.

I would say in town square....looking down Main Street and seeing the statue of Walt and Mickey and the Castle....

One of my favorite spots to stop is at the far end of the lake almost directly in line with Spaceship Earth. It's at the Japanese Pavilion. Looking through the brightly colored gates towards Spaceship Earth is very pleasing to the spirit.

Good one! You reminded me of a day on our trip last summer when DD and I sat on one of the ledges near the kaki-gori stand and relaxed with that view in front of us. At that point walking around WS you need a zen moment!

I really liked the your original note saying at the top of ToT. That is our favorite and when I stop to take it all in is when I am walking down Sunset Blvd and I hear the music and Tower is off in the distance, makes me smile just thinking about it. Only 34 more days until I get to take it all in again!

I like the climb up Expedition Everest where you can look to both sides and get an awesome view of WDW, just before you enter the mountain. That and the view of DHS from the ToT, especially at night during a thunderstorm!

MK: Along the boardwalk in FL

EC: I like the view from anywhere in WS actually.

DHS: Approacing ToT

AK: I agree with a PP. The top of EE!

MK- Walking down Main Street. This is my favorite overall and is the epitome of Disney for me.

Epcot- Listening to the Future World loop by the big water fountain.

AK- I love the Africa area of AK.

DHS- The Chinese Theatre where GMR is.

Standing at the top of the train station looking down Main street, or just walking down Main Street.

-Going up the big climb on EE, or if you're in the front, right before the backwards drop, where you can see Spaceship Earth, the Swan & Dolphin & ToT

-Anywhere around WS looking out across the lagoon

-Riding the monorail around the 7 seas lagoon

Just a few of mine!

I am a big fan of the castle view from Splash before the big drop.

I also enjoy walking into the Wilderness Lodge if that counts!

Ask me in five minutes and my answer will probably change :goodvibes but right now I vote for approaching Epcot, and when you first pass through the gates. The music, SE in front of you, FutureWorld beyond that... Just a happy-shivery experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter