Favourite Off Site Restaurant and Why???

We loved Sweet Tomatoes. We are not vegetarians or anything but the selection of salads along with pastas, pizzas, breads, baked potatoes and warm muffins did it for us. For 4 adults and 1 child it came to $48 (excluding tip).

Hope this helps.

Hi
There are soooooo many but fav 3 would be :
1) Chicago Uno's. Fab pizzas and they weigh the kids and that determines the price so for example if they weigh 501bs you only pay 50C.
2) Found on our last visit but Jungle Jims at the crossroads in Lake Buena Vista has over 60 different burgers.
3) If you are tired of junk food and fancy a change a really cheap find is Sweet Tomatoes. Huge salad buffet, pizza, pasta, soup, jacket pots, bakery and sweet station. approx $7 PP all you can eat. Top of I drive near wet and wild.

PS. Been lots of times but not heard of the outback. We are off in 12 weeks and also looking for new places to try. Where is it and what sort of food do they do.
Thanks
Nicky :flower:

Not sure I can just pick 3 favourites!!!!

Sweet Tomatoes - we're not veggies at all, but the selection of salads, soups, pastas, breads and not forgetting the delicious muffins. It is such a nice change from eating 'fries' with everything!!! They do the most delicous baked sweet potato!!! :goodvibes

Outback - as mentioned before, food is fantastic.

Some of our other favs include Friendlys, Bennigans, and Chillis.

closest outback to disney is turn right from crossroads exit get into left land as you pass under I4 bridge turn left at lights onto vineland road follow road round untill you hit the outback on the left just past dolly partons dixie stampede and accros the road from preimum outlets there is on on 192 past wallmart near to home depot and there is one near to where splended china used to be
Paulh

Nicky - you can see the menu at the Outback here

It is an Australian themed restaurant and has excellent food and a great atmosphere!

My fave has to be Golden Corral, my mouth is actually watering now thinking about that place. All you can eat steak and shrimp = perfection (though I can feel my waist complaining!!!) And for breakfast nothing beats Dunkin Donuts. A carton of cold orange juice, a croissant and chocolate and gingerbread flavour donuts. Gorgeous!!!

Cheers for this list everyone, I now have a list of new places to try out!

Love the look of Outback - we'll definitely be trying that one out in October - thanks for the tips! :sunny:

We love Jungle Jims at Crossroads and also think Golden Corral is the best buffet.

Shall also be giving Olive Garden a try - can't belive I've never been there.

Astrid :bounce:

Logans Roadhouse - good food and atmos. In style of bars in films such as Roadhouse - sawdust and nut shells on floor!

we love steak and shake for lunch (or dinner!)..

it is burgers/sandwiches.. but its not like a burger joint.. and the shakes are just yummy - plus its very reasonably priced!

We also love Longhorn Steakhouse, Pebbles at Crossroads (although not been for a couple of years)

incidentally.. Outback is now open in the UK!

We like the Outback , usually go on my own have a cold glass of Budweiser at the bar whilst our takeaway is being prepared.
Our little lad is not one for restaurants but will be a bit more adventurous next month , going to try Golden Corral and others too.

Actually, this is really sad but quite like the KFC , the one near Old Town - you get meat on the chicken, the chips are nice, chunky not like in the UK and you get scones and allsorts too.

Aceman can you tell me where abouts in Berkshire Chillis is?? :confused3
We live close to the Hampshire / Berkshire border and would like to try it out :cool1:

Latte Lover said:
Aceman can you tell me where abouts in Berkshire Chillis is?? :confused3
We live close to the Hampshire / Berkshire border and would like to try it out :cool1:

The Chillis is in the centre of Reading, part of the Oracle centre on the riverside. There is also a very good Warner (Vue) cinema next door to make a night of it.

Always found the food and service to be very good there, however expect a long wait for a table Fri/Sat up to 90 mins.

Parking is a tad expensive too at approx £2 per hour in the Oracle car park even at evening rates!

JohnnySharp2 said:
chik-fil-a , brilliant we love it too :)
Keap telling kids i will buy a franchise and they will have to dress up as the cow outside but DW say not to buy as we will not be able to oppen sundays and will lose a lot off monney
Paulh

Thanks Aceman we will try it as we are only about 20 Mins from Reading :cool1:

Got to be Ruby Tuesday on 192.

The best burgers in the USA, friendly and attentive staff, the help yourself salad bar ($1.99)...the ambience, the cold 2 for 1 beers......I could go on.

Closely followed by:

Bennigans, especially the north I drive one.
Tony Romas...onion loaf.

Houlihans used to be a fav but was extremely poor this time.

Julian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter