• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favourite MK section?

Fave MK section?

• Tomorrowland

• Adventureland

• Frontierland

• Mickey's Toontown

• Fantasyland

Results are only viewable after voting.
My favorite part has to be Main st and the castle....for a land I'm going to say..oh IDK... these are always tough for me to answer lol.

You forgot Liberty Square. Haunted Mansion and Hall of Presidents have been favorites of mine for a LONG time (1972). I like the riverboat too.

Has to be Fantasy Land. My kids are 4, 3 and 3 and it to me is the biggest area of Disney Magic.:wizard:

You forgot Liberty Square. Haunted Mansion and Hall of Presidents have been favorites of mine for a LONG time (1972). I like the riverboat too.

Ditto! Liberty Square into Frontierland is my favorite.

I also say Adventure Land. My strongest memory of my first trip to MK when I was 7 was making a left after Main St. and stepping into Adventure Land. I love the sound of the drums beating and the music. Of course my favorite POTC is there too!

Liberty Square for me too! Haunted Mansion is my absolute favorite ride and I love to have lunch at Columbia Harbour House!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter