• Indiana Jones Stunt Show

• Fantasmic

• Muppet Vision 3-D

• Lights, Motors, Action!

• One Man's Dream

• The Great Movie Ride

• Toy Story Mania

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hands down Rock N Roller Coaster. Since we go during the off times, we are able to ride this ride over and over again in a single time :goodvibes. There is nothing like the take off :goodvibes.

I truly love all that DHS offers but TSMM has my top spot! It's such an addicting ride and I can't seem to get enough of it!

Star Tours, baby! :cool1: I did it 6 times each on the last 2 trips. I love seeing which segments I get. (Still mad I never got Naboo this year.)

I think I've only ever gotten the Chewy version once though. :(

Lucky you. I seem to get the Wookiee planet at least half the time. I hardly ever get Hoth, which is a great one.

I LOVE roller coasters but hate the slow terrifying ride to the top, so RNR is prob my fav ride in all of Disney!

I couldn't decide between Star Tours, GMR and Indiana Jones.

Star Tours because Star Wars was my favourite movie as a child, Indy because you get longer than a 2 minute ride, and it's based on an excellent movie, and finally the GMR because it has the historical and traditional values of Disney behind it.

Star Tours is my absolute favorite because I love star wars. But TSM, TOT and Great Movie Ride are very close seconds. I can ride these rides over and over again!

Tower of Terror.

I want to like Rock 'n' Roller Coaster too, but it's too much like rolling down a few flights of stairs in a barrel for me.

Tower of Terror.

I want to like Rock 'n' Roller Coaster too, but it's too much like rolling down a few flights of stairs in a barrel for me.

LOL! I've never gotten a chance to ride RnRC. Now I'm not sure if I want to.

ToT is my favorite too, especially with DD8 and DS5.

I think Star Tours has become our HS family favorite, even over TSMM. There is rarely a long wait for it (unless it is during SWW), there is no pressure to rush and get a FP for it, the queue is great, and the ride and effects are well done. DS4 was tall enough to ride it on our most recent trip and it is now his favorite too; although my DD6 will tell you that nothing compares to TOT! We got back from our trip about six weeks ago and she still talks about how Tower of Terror is the best ride ever :laughing:

I was never really a Star Wars fan, so Star Tours is a bit out of the question for me. And I don't like high speed drops or coasters, either. But I do love Toy Story and other classic movies. I also love Broadway musicals.

The backlot tours are kinda fun, but they're more of a show than a ride.

I was pretty excited when I last went because it was sort of a surprise to see Midway Mania. I was a bit disappointed, though. I felt like it was enough having one Toy Story ride that was nothing but shooting games, so it was a little sad for me not just getting to ride through the world of Toy Story, seeing the story of the first movie or two being told before me.

So I'd have to say that The Great Movie ride is my favorite. And I LOVED The Wizard of Oz growing up and until I was 9 on my first trip to WDW, I had NO idea that Disney owned any part of that musical. I was SO happy when the ride turned out of the frightening Alien scene and into the wonderful, colorful and musical Munchkinland of Oz. I think I actually cried a little bit, and I was the only person on the ride who chimed in with all their energy when the Munchkinlanders peeked out and started singing "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead".

I'd have to say that that ride holds one of the most magical memories I have ever had at WDW.

1st place tie: Tower of Terror & Toy Story Mania. I even love their queue lines.
2nd place: Rock n Roller Coaster. The count down just before "take off"...love it!
3rd place: Star Tours. Love the beginning scene with Darth Vader's mad light saber skills.

There is a special place in my heart for The Great Movie Ride, but overall I love One Man's Dream!

Wow! I haven't been to Disney's Hollywood Studios since my honeymoon in 2004. Toy Story Mania, didn't exist. I really like, "The Great Movie Ride," "Star Tours," and "The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror."

I voted for TSM, but I also love going to Animation Studios for the talk with the artist and Mushu, and then going to the drawing class (and then going to the drawing class without seeing the show later :thumbsup2). (I am not a thrill-ride person...)

Voted for RnR and ToT, because DBF loves RnR and I love ToT! Lucky us that they are right next to each other!

I've actually never seen Fantasmic or gone on TSM although I've been to HS several times since they've opened. Hoping to change that this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter