Favourite Disney Springs dinner spot?

Although it doesn't get much love on these boards, we LOVE The Edison. The theming of the restaurant is so cool and their burgers are the best we've had. Last trip we ate at Homecomin' for something different and all my DH could talk about was how much he missed eating at The Edison.

Jaleo is our go-to dinner spot in Disney Springs. The food is really well-prepared and the menu allows for you to be adventurous if you want, but also features a lot of dishes that have broad appeal.

I would agree with most of what has been mentioned here. This is my list in order of what I'd choose:

Raglan Road - Great atmosphere, really good food and pretty easy to get reservations. I don't think I've ever had a bad meal here, but some things are better than others. The burger and bread pudding are standouts (and some of the best I've ever had). I think this would be a good choice with teens.

Wine Bar George - Amazing food. Very upscale feeling so probably not the best for teens, but the food was incredible. Definitely more like a tapas style place, but easy to share.

Homecomin' - Cool atmosphere and decent food. I will say that my last time there, the chicken I got was almost inedible (very chewy and overcooked). I do like the sides and the dessert was delicious. I really want to love this restaurant but every time I've gone I've been a bit disappointed. I'd still recommend it though if you like southern food.

Boathouse - Another cool atmosphere inside or outside. The food here was decent, but definitely more choices for seafood fans (of which I am not). I got the burger and although it was cooked well and higher quality meat, I could have used more flavor. My husband got the firecracker shrimp and lobster roll and enjoyed them both.

I haven't been to the Edison yet, but I've heard the food is decent and the atmosphere would probably be enjoyed by your kids.

Places to avoid (IMO): Paridiso 37. This was one of the worst dining experiences I've ever had. The food was cold, inedible (literally not cooked), and our servers got into a verbal fight in front of us. Terrible experience.

Maria and Enzos - Cool theming but the food was mediocre at best and I don't feel like it's anything special.

I've eaten at a few others but the above list is what I would recommend if you want really tasty food. Enjoy!

Add one for avoiding Paradiso. We ate there after the dinner rush on a weeknight and still had awful service with a half empty restaurant. Food was average, bar service was slow. Seeing all the other mentions of this restaurant in this thread confirm my initial thoughts that this is a poorly managed restaurant.

Raglan Road is a longtime favorite for us. And we enjoy Homecomin’ too. We haven’t had the chance to check out The Boathouse yet, but I mostly hear good things about it.

Homecomin' is the only restaurant we do every trip! We love it!

We have also eaten at Boathouse, Raglan Road, Morimoto and T-Rex. Boathouse and Morimoto were great! (Ate a T-Rex for our son on our very first trip, it was fine but I wouldn't go again lol.)

Frontera Cocina had yummy enchilada suizas. That's my favorite type of food, so I would definitely think about family faves. I tried homecoming, and it was good but I really don't like barbecue food. I've also had good meals at the Boathouse and Raglan Road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter