• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favourite Disney Food

The pecan sticky buns at the Boardwalk Bakery and the chocolate covered Mickey Ice Cream on a stick. :cake:

Chocolate dipped Mickey rice krispy treats and Dole Whips. Put me on a bench with either one and I'm content. :earboy2:

The pineapple Dole Whips are awesome! That is my all time favorite WDW snack item. I sure wish Dole had a way of producing a similar ice cream to sell in local markets - even if it could not be in soft serve form, hard ice cream would be fine with me in that awsome flavor! It the BEST!

My favorite used to be the cold buffet at Akershus - yum, all that wonderful fish. Looks like I will have to find a new favorite next year.

Maggs

My favorite snack are the sweet pretzels from Kringla Bakeri og Cafe. YUM! :teeth:

My favorite meal used to be the buffet at Restaurant Akershus.

4. Chocolate covered marshmallows at The Villians store in MGM :)

3. Turkey Legs :goodvibes

2. Pinapple Float (pinapple juice with pinapple ice cream) from Adventure Land in MK :teeth:

1. Scrambled Eggs I dont know why but there is something different about Disney scrambled eggs that makes them better then any others :) :goodvibes :teeth: :cheer2:

This is a great question!

1 - Dole whips (just pineapple, no vanilla)
2- Flatbreads appetizers at CG
3- Kona Coffee presspot and a bran muffin at Kona Cafe...those muffins are sooooo good

I have to find the Villain's Store at MGM :earsboy: Those chocolate covered mashmallows sound really good.

Okay so my favorite foods are all snacks. LOL
Top of the list is PrimeTime's desserts- s'mores. Boy that's the best kind of s'mores I've ever had and I'm so sad we didn't know we could get it to go- we couldn't even eat 1/4th of it. LOL We'll save what's leftover next time- it was that good!

We had the Mickey chocolate dipped rice krispy treats this time- those are gooood too!

Mickey ice cream bars... :)

My favorite is the Popcorn and the chocolate chip cookie from the Sleepy Hollow shop in MK. My wife's is the chocolate covered banana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter